10 Years Later

Randeep has gone to pick up Aishwariya and Raj from school. He is waiting for them to come out. As soon as the bell rings, he sees both of them holding hands, they are talking at the same time...

Raj: Ash tuhjhe pata hai hamere maa aur papa bahaut bare actors hai?

Aishwariya: Wow, yaar matlab maa aur papa kay bahaut saare fans hai?

Raj: Haa par hum dono bahaut lucky hai, mom and dad are the cutest couple.

Aishwariya: Ha aur sab log AshDeep kehte hai, what a shipname bro.

They see thier dad, and runs towards him. They both give them a hug...

Randeep: Tum dono kya baat karehai they?

Ash+Raj: AshDeep

Randeep starts to blush thinking about the first day he met Ashi... She has completely changed his life along with his kids.

Randeep: You both didn't get up to any mischief right?

Raj: Maybe, I just did a small prank, dad don't worry it's just one of my friends.

Randeep: That's fine, but Raj be careful not to hurt anyone's feelings

Raj: I promise

They all sit in the car, Randeep is driving when Aishwariya asks a question...

Aishwariya: Maa kaha hai?

Randeep: Baby maa shooting karehe hai? Maybe she has come home now.

Raj: Yeh shooting karna zarroori hai?

Randeep: Ha Raj, agar hum kaam nahi karenge toh paisa kaha say aayegha, aur phir aap dono ki education, health bhi important hai. That's why we are working so that we can give you the best life.

Aishwariya: Actors bana easy nahi hai? Phir bhi aap dono hamere liye bahaut kuch karte ho, and we are very proud of you both that you are our parents.

Randeep: Aww that's so thoughtful of you Ash. Nahi bilkul easy nahi hai, you have to be very dedicated about it. Tum dono kya bane chate ho?

Ash+Raj: Actors

Randeep: Tum dono actors zaroor banege.

They have arrived at thier house, the door is already open. Randeep sees his best friends, Raghav, Sanjay, Kristina and Ayesha. They also have children now.

Sanjay: Bhai kaise hai tu?

Randeep: Still the same young Sameer

Ashi: That was 10 years ago

Randeep: Toh I'm still Sameer for you?

Ashi hugs Raj and Aishwariya...

Ashi: Kaise ho tum dono?

Raj: Hum toh bahaut mast hai maa

Aishwariya: Aur mein toh topper hoon school mein

Kristina: Dosen't Aishwariya remind you of Naina?

Aishwariya: Ha Kittu Aunty mein Naina hoon, aur hamara favourite show is Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Raj: Aur mein Sameer hoon kyunki har lardki muj pey fida hain, ab mein kya karoon if my dad was Sameer in the show? Right Raghav Uncle. Waise where are all of our friends?

Ayesha: They are all in the garden playing

Ash+Raj: Thanks Ayesha aunty

Both of them go off into the garden playing with thier best friends, Priyanka, Rahul, Ranbir and Asha. Thier parents see them playing together.

Ash: Hey guys how are you all?

Priyanka+Asha: We both missed you so much, come let's play.

Ranbir: Kya kehlenghe?

Rahul: Let's play who saves the princesses?

Ranbir: Rahul seriously yaar, kuch aur game nahi hain?

Rahul: No bro but what can I do if there are three beautiful girls in front of me?

Raj: Rahul stop flirting, atcha teek hai we will play that game.

Priyanka, Asha and Aishwariya pretend to be stuck in a castle whilst Raj, Ranbir and Rahul are going to rescue them...

Aishwariya: Help humme batchalo please

Raj: Tumhe koi awwaz sunai day raha hai?

Ranbir: Ha

They all look up, and see three princesses stuck on a tree.

Rahul: Hum kya karenghe?

Raj: Bhuddhu take a ladder then

Raj, Rahul and Ranbir get a ladder. Raj starts to climb up, and gets the three princesses down. Asha is about to fall when Raj saves her.

Raj: Asha are you alright?

Asha: Ha Raj thank you for saving me.

All of thier parents come out into the garden, and start to clap for them...

Randeep: Wow I didn't know you all have so much talent hidden within you

Ashi: Your all definetly going to become actors

Ranbir: Papa how did your love story start with mom?

Raghav: Ranbir yeh toh bahaut atcha sawaal hai? It was really funny though. Your Randeep and Sanjay Uncle helped me to propose your mom. It was very random for Ayesha, but then she also felt the same way. Then we became boyfriend and girlfriend when we were shooting for the show, and since then we have been together.

Asha: That's so cute mom and dad, I wish I will have a love story like yours.

Ayesha: You will Asha, but it has to be with the right boy who will always love, care and reapect you.

Raj: Mom and Dad how was your love story like?

Ashi: It was very complicated, there was a lot of ups and downs, basically it was a full on love story...

Randeep: Drama, action, jealousy, heartbreak, comedy but we finally made it to here. Me and your mom were complete opposites, because I worked with her before this show came on. Your mom was fell in love with me after a couple of weeks, I liked someone else, but I didn't know Ashi loved me. I broke her heart, and she also gave me the same lesson, but then we started our relationship properly.

Rahul: Mom and Dad how was your love story like?

Kristina: I always had a crush on your dad from the beginning, but I was too scared to say it. Ashi and Ayesha helped me out, Sanjay also felt the same way about me. I proposed him on that day, I still remember it.

Priyanka: That's so romantic, but all your love stories were very different. One was a crush, the other was a random proposal, and then there a fully fleged love story. That last one must be so difficult for Ashi aunty and Randeep uncle.

Ashi+Randeep: That's why it's called Ashdeep- A complicated love story