Flying Out To Maldives ✈

Ashi and Randeep are waiting for Sanjay, Kristina, Ayesha and Raghav.

Randeep: How long will they take?

Ashi: Patience they will come, in the meantime we can kiss.

Randeep: What everyone will come to know?

Ashi: To hell with the public, our fans know that we follow each other, like each other's pictures, comment on them, now that is a big hint, when will we make our relationship official?

Randeep: Once we come back, we need to let Shashi ma'am and Sumeet sir know.

Ashi: Atchaa baba, yahi theek hai.

Sanjay, Raghav, Kristina and Ayesha come, and they all hug one another

Randeep: What took you guys so long?

Kristina: We were stuck in traffic.

They all get thier tickets from the airline which they are travelling, and have to wait an hour more. Ashi sees Raghav and Ayesha holding hands. There is so much love in thier eyes for one another, Ashi is really happy that they are together because of her. Randeep holds her hand, and comes closer making her heart beat skip. She looks at him romantically when he makes her wear a necklace. She looks down at it and sees the intials A&R. Ashi touches it, and looks back up Randeep.

Ashi: This is so beautiful, thank you deep.

Ashi hugs Randeep

Randeep: Anything for you.

Ashi: But when did you buy it?

Randeep: Just yesterday.

They are coming closer to one another when the announcement has been made.

Sanjay: Thats our flight let's go

They all stand up, goes towards the plane, and sits down where no one can disturb them.

Ayesha: This is so cool we are going to Maldives

Raghav: That's because of me babe

They all put thier seatbelts on, Ashi holds Randeep's hand, and looks how perfectly they fit with each other. She begins to laugh when Randeep notices it.

Randeep: Kya huwa Ashi

Ashi: Tum nahi samcho gay Randeep, kuch kuch hota hai.

Randeep: Atchaa kya hota hai?

Ashi shows her how her hand is so small compared to his.

Randeep: Your hands are so cute

Ashi: Your hands are like a giant

Randeep pouts, and folds his arms.

Ashi looks, and takes a picture of him. She kisses near to his lips, and Randeep is surprised.

Randeep: Phirse karo na?

Ashi: Kya?

Randeep: Woh jo tumne kiya?

Ashi: Maine kya kiya?

Randeep also does the same which Ashi did to him. He realises that Ashi made him do this indirectly.

Ashi: I tricked you

Randeep: Ashi you will never change. But I liked it a lot.

It was now time for food, the girls were sitting together, and so were the boys. A middle-aged man was coming towards us, but Ashi had a feeling that something wrong was going to happen.

Man: What would you like girls?

He was coming close, and making us feel uncomfortable. He was going to touch Ayesha when suddenly Raghav held his hand tightly.

Raghav: Don't you dare touch my girlfriend. Are you not ashamed of yourself.

Raghav, Randeep and Sanjay start a physical fight which causes the girls to be be frightened. Ayesha is crying profusely until Ashi and Kristina.

Ashi+Kristina: Stop right there. Ayesha get up, and say what you want. Girls are not weak, but when they come down, they know how to fight back. Ayesha we are behind you.

Ayesha slaps the man hard

Ayesha: Do you not have the slighest shame that you have a wife, daughter or sister at home, if you have them why are you coming to us for? It's that low sick mentality which men have just like you, it's your disgusting eyes that look at us in the wrong way.

She holds on to his collor really tightly

Ayesha: If I ever see you or someone else doing that to another girl I will break your jaw, call the police, and they will beat you up so much, that you won't be able to remember yourself? Get out from here before I do something that is beyond anything else?

Raghav pushes him out, the security comes and takes him away.

Ayesha hugs Raghav tightly.

Raghav: Baby did he do anything?

Ayesha: You all came at the right time, and saved me, Ashi and Kristina thank you for making stand up for women empowerment.

Ashi: We need to teach those kind of men a lesson, how dare he do that to you, I had a instict that something like this would happen.

Kristina: Your Okay?

Ayesha nods her head, and Kristina wipes her tears.

Sanjay: Saala poora mood kharab kardiya.

Ayesha: Calm down please, if we are together, nothing can hurt us. I love you all.