Sameer's Embarassing Moment

Ashi is laughing at the script today. It is going to be funny, teaseful and romantic at the same time. Finally Sameer is going to get teased by me. Ayesha comes in, she smirks as well by this by this scene.

Ashi: Yeh scene muhjhe bahaut pasaand anewali hai.

Ayesha: Randeep is gone now. Ab challe behen?

Ashi wraps her arm around Ayesha's shoulder. They are busy talking when she sees Randeep. She is controlling her laugh.

Ashi: Challo Preeti it's time for action.

The scene starts when Munna and Pandit show him something romantic.

Munna: Yeh tumhare liye hai

Sameer: Kya hai?

Pandit: Honeymoon

Swati and Kamya pretend that they didn't hear that. Sameer opens the envelope and sees a honeymoon card, and starts to blush. On the other hand, Chachiji, Preeti and Naina have entered a ladies shop. They both become awkward just by seeing the nightsuits. Chachiji is busy talking with the shopkeeper when Sameer comes in.

Sameer looks around when he spots a pink lace satin nighty. He goes towards it, and holds on to the lace. Naina turns around and sees Sameer there.

Naina: Chachiji mere paas bauhaut nighties hai

Chachiji: Koi baat nahi, we need to buy a new one for you.

Naina: Yeh atchi hai

Sameer: Uncle ji, yeh pink nighty mere wife kay liye, zara pack kicheye na.

Chachiji, Naina and Preeti turn around and see Sameer there holding on to a lace. Naina is shocked that he is doing this.

Chachiji: Damaadji aap yaha?

Sameer: Woh kya haina chachiji mein Naina kay liye saree karidna chata tha, par Munna aur Pandit galat shop muhjhe bechdiya tha.

Sameer goes from there quickly, Preeti and Naina turn around, she becomes awkward whilst Preeti is laughing. Once they go out of the shop, Sameer buys that nighty for her.

The scene is over, Randeep comes out from there, it was embarrassing to do that scene

The scene is over, Randeep comes out from there, it was embarrassing to do that scene. Now he realises what Ashi meant by yesterday. He goes towards her.

Randeep: I'm sorry Ashi

Ashi: Tum kyun sorry bolrahai ho?

Randeep: For yesterday it was so awkward for you.

Ashi: Ab kaise laga when the tables turn on you?

Ashi goes towards him, he steps back slowly looking into her honeycomb eyes when suddenly he bumps into a tree.

Randeep: Ashi tum kya karahi ho? Sab log dekhlenghe.

Randeep is about to go when Ashi traps him from both sides.