Freedom

Randeep, Raghav, Ayesha, Sanjay and Kristina are planning to take Ashi out. They have kept it as a surprise. They are all talking, but when Ashi comes they become quiet. They pretend that they don't want to talk to her.

Ashi: Tum log sab chup kyun ho?

They still don't talk to her.

Ashi: Maine kuch kiya hai kya? Achha sorry ab toh maaf kardo.

Ashi goes up and down holding her ears. Randeep comes to her.

Randeep: Nahi Ashi tumney kuch nahi kiya

Ashi: Randeep, maine bahaut kuch kiya hain, main jaanti hoon.

Ashi thinks of something, goes to the kitchen, and makes chocolate milkahake. She brings it out on to a tray because she knows they can't resist this.

Ashi: Maine banaya chocolate milkshake, aap sab kay liye.

Ashi turns around, she knows that they will take it, she hears them all slurping, and begins to laugh. She looks at them, and winks.

Ayesha: Thanks a lot.

Ashi: Ek assool hai madam dosti mein no sorry no thank you.

They all come to hug Ashi.

Ashi: I know your hiding something

Sanjay: We are going to go out

Ashi: Sacchi!

Raghav: Mutcchi!

Ashi: Wow yaar kitna maaza ayegha. Where are we going?

Kristina: Jaha tum kahoghi hum wahe jayyenghe.

Ashi: Toh chalo phir

They all come outside. Sanjay, Raghav, Ayesha, Kristina and Randeep sit in the car when they realise there is no space.

Ashi: Koi baat nahi, mein upar baithoogi.

Ashi sits on top of the car.

Randeep: Are you sure Ashi?

Ashi: Yes

Sanjay starts the car, and they are off. Ashi is enjoying the wind which makes her hair fly. She starts to sing.

Everyone is looking at her adoringly, that she sings so well, even the gang didn't know about it. Now she at the front of the car, and waving at everyone inside. The windows are down.

Ashi: Kaise laga mere gaana?

Kristina: It was mindblowing.

Ashi: Sanjay stop the car.

They all get out, and see Ashi making others smile. They all join playing with the kids. Ashi sees a gola ganda, and drags Randeep along with her.

Randeep: Kaunsa flavour chahiye?

Ashi: Jo tumhaari pasand hai, wo muhjhe pasand hai.

The gang joins them, Ashi is sticking her tongue out like a child, and making baby faces.

Randeep: You are so cute. This time I am going to join you.

The girls see a couple dancing, and they clap for them.

Ayesha: They are so good.

Ashi: We can do better than them

Ashi, Ayesha and Kristina hold hands, and spin around having the best time of thier lives. They can't stop laughing, and they finally let go.

Kristina: I am so dizzy

Ayesha: I am seeing stars.

Ashi: Paagal

Ayesha and Kristina run after Ashi. The boys are waiting in the car, when they see the girls running after Ashi. Ayesha and Kristina are out of breath.

Ashi: I made you both tired. Good exercise wasn't it.

Ayesha: Very good.

They all sit in the car talking about random things when Ashi spots a sugarcane. Once it comes near, she takes a few and gives it to everyone.

Raghav: Ashi, you stole it?

Ashi: Do it once in a lifetime bro.

Ashi places her head on Randeep's shoulder, and they both hold hands. Ashi screams I love you all, and they all reply back.

Ayesha: Ashi you have so much energy, where have you been hiding all of this?

Ashi: I didn't get a chance, but it's my lucky day.  Sanjay can I drive the car?

After hearing that question, the car stops, and Ashi is looking elsewhere. Sanjay and Ashi play the gesture game until he finally agrees. They both get out, and swap places. No one knows what Ashi is about to do. She starts the car going off slow, but quickly changes gear so that the car goes really fast.

Ashi: Sanjay was that really your driving?

Sanjay: Yeah

Ashi: And this is mine.

The car is flying over bumps, they are all enjoying it a lot, because this is what freedom feels like. The whole gang laughs at the same time until Ashi sweres the car around, and stops near to a park.

Randeep: That was so much fun

They all get out of the car, they are going to have a picnic now. Ashi spreads her arms out, and smells the fresh air. She feels more alive now, and happy after getting out of the house. To her surprise the food is layed out, she takes a selfie with everyone, puts it on instagram, tagging all of them with the caption Your my love. They all recieve the notification, look at it, and become so excited. They all comment on it with very sweet replies.

Raghav: Let's eat now.

Ashi: Just like Pandit. Hey why don't we become our charecters? I mean if you don't want to it's ok.

They all agree, and want to be a part of it.

Pandit: Bhagwaan ka lakh lakh sukhar hain ki hum O bai aur hain ne say door hain, warna wo dono humey itna martey

Preeti: Waise Pandit ajj na tum kuch sahi bole

Munna: Yahi hain hammara Ponga Pandit. Frock wali Pandit tum mere paas betho na.

Swati: Arahahi hoon aur tum muhjhe kilogay

Munna: Haa kyun ni, akhir tum meri girlfriend ho

Naina has something in her eye, she rubs it, and Sameer notices it.

Sameer: Mein nikaal data hoon Naina?

Naina: It's Ok Sameer.

Sameer holds Naina's hand and gently blows on Naina's eye. She looks at him romantically, until he notices. He gets lost in her as well until Preeti clicks her fingers.

Sameer: Preeti kabab ki haddi mat bano

Naina looks down, and smirks.

Naina: Preeti tum na best ho

Thier acting ends, everyone is looking at Ashi to see a new difference in her.

Ashi: This has been the best day ever. Best friends are like family.