Deactivating Insta & Twitter 🚫

Randeep, Ayesha, Sanjay, Raghav and Kristina are very confused as to why Ashi has closed down her accounts. Fans have been dming the cast as to what has happened.

Sanjay: It's been a week now I'm getting worried for Ashi

Randeep: We all are

Kristina: Maybe she is just taking a break from the media, and wants to have her private time.

Ayesha: I agree with Kristina

Raghav: Remember when Ashi gave you space to talk to your friends?

Randeep: Yeah

Raghav: Well give her some time as well. She wants to be stressed free. Don't be too over protective, it will scare her.

Randeep: I'm sorry, your all right, we can wait till tommorow

Kristina: That's much better

Ashi is on holiday in Dubai, she is spending her last day doing a photoshoot at the beach which she is enjoying alot. She is doing some amazing poses for the Dubai cover magazine.

Photographer: Do one last pose, and then we are done

Ashi finishes off her photoshoot, and comes to select the best ones. She looks at all of them, and they are fabulous.

Ashi: I don't know which one to choose, they are all amazing.

She finally chooses a few, and now it's her time to relax and enjoy this last day. Ashi has missed Randeep alot, and she has avoided social media for a week to see how it feels, when no one is after you. Ashi hasn't called anyone up because now her feelings are very strong now. She decides to go swimming now, and then play volleyball with a few friends outside of the industry.

Ashi: This is so relaxing, I wish I could stay here forever. Under the clear, blue sea. Dubai is so clean, and I have travelled to all of the landmarks. I've also been shopping, and bought some gifts for everyone. It's a good way to be refreshed, and come back with a new mindset.

Amy: Ashi come on, we need you to play Volleyball.

Ashi: I'm coming

Ashi comes out of the sea slowly, as now she has been to the gym quite a number of times.

Ashi: Let's play

It's boys versus girls, and they keep playing for an hour when they all get tired.

Sam: I can't play anymore, my arms are hurting.

Ashi: Come on, it's so much fun

Amy: Time out, I need to breathe.

Ashi: Alright I'll let you two off today

Ashi goes and sits down on a deck chair with her shades on. She starts to read a romantic novel, and she imagines Randeep's face in the book. She begins to laugh, and closes it.

Ashi: I am going to become mad once I reach Mumbai again, my style of clothing will change, the way I look, I don't know who will drool over me. Obviously Randeep will do that. She looks at all the photos on her phone, and just looks at it romantically. Randeep, you really have won me over with your love.

Randeep's Pov

Randeep is at home looking through his instagram, when he suddenly likes a few posts of Ashi which the fans have edited.

Randeep: I just can't wait to see her tommorow
It feels like it's been years. Randeep jumps in happiness, as he can't express his feelings now. He starts dancing randomly.

Ashi's Pov

It's now time for my flight. I will be reaching Mumbai early morning. Right now I'm just waiting for my flight to be announced when I spot a few fans.

Fans: There you are Ashi, you know it's so lonely when your not online.

Ashi: Oh really? I'll be back online from tommorow, can you keep this secret between us?

Fans: Off course we will it will be our little secret.

Ashi signs autographs for them, and they leave. She finds them very adorable until the annoucement has been made. She gets on to the plane, and sits down in first class. Finally I'm going back to Mumbai. The plane takes off, and she is listening to Randeep's favourite music. She is now Salman's fan. She watches all of the movies of his, and fangirls over the way he acts, and dances.

Ashi: He is so hot, no Ashi what are you thinking Randeep is the hottest? It's so hard to choose between both. I love both of them equally. Salman is an angel who always helps everyone in need. I really want to meet him one day, and tell him how proud I am for him.

Ashi: Chaal Ashi ab tumhey apna jaddoo dikhana hai.

Ashi's Pov

I heard someone laughing besides me. I turned to look at my right, and Salman was sitting next to me.

Ashi: Your really here or am I dreaming right?

Salman: Ashi I'm real

Ashi: How do you know my name?

Salman: Because I watch your show everyday. Your a very great actress

Ashi: Thank you

Salman: I heard everything what you said about me.

Ashi: It was all good things right?

Salman: Yes it was

Ashi: We always use your 90's songs in my show

Salman: That's why I love it because it's so relatable.

Ashi: Were you in Dubai as well?

Salman: For a vaction

Ashi: Same here

Since it was 3:00 am I activated my social media, and we both followed each other. Now it was time to click a selfie.

Salman: This one is really cute, Ashi what's your favourite film of mine?

Ashi: Judwaa because I was born in 1997.

Salman: Will you be my girlfriend?

Ashi: I'll be your half girlfriend

We both start laughing and arrive to Mumbai at 4:30am