Pyaar Kaise Hota Hai 💭

After shoot, Kristina and Ayesha were staying over at Ashi's house. They were watching a movie, having popcorn, and Cola at the same time. A love making scene is shown, and they all cover thier faces whilst Ashi is taking a peak.

Ashi: Come on, we are all going to do that in the future, there's nothing to be shy about it. By the way we all need tips on how to be romantic.

Kristina: Your saying this as if you have experience?

Ashi: No I don't

Ayesha: Ashi,tell us who was your first kiss?

Ashi: Randeep

Kristina: See this is all leading up to something?

Ayesha: Did you regret it?

Ashi: No I loved it alot, his lips are an addiction

Kristina+ Ayesha both whistle

Ayesha: These are the symptoms of love

Ashi: What happens when you fall in love?

Kristina: You think, and imagine about them everywhere. He is always in your mind when you wake up, and go to sleep.

Ayesha: Sometimes you become jealous, but Ashi don't be like that, give him space if he is talking to another girl.

Kristina: Never be judgemental in love, you will always put his happiness before yours.

Ayesha: You will stare at him for a long time without even blinking, and your eyes will dilate.

Kristina: If he comes closer to you, your heart will start to beat very fast

Ayesha: You will want to meet him every second

Kristina: If he ever gives you a gift, accept it wholeheartedly because it's priceless

Ayesha: You will become crazy in love

Kristina: Then who knows he will start following you on Instagram and twitter, he will like your pictures, and might even comment under them.

Ayesha: Love changes you, and it's a very beautiful feeling.

Ashi: Wow that is a lot to take in,thanks girls.

Ayesha+Kristina: No problem

Ashi stands up determined, and is ready to take all of these challenges. She wants to show Randeep that she can also love someone.

Ashi: From tommorow, you will see a new Ashi Singh

It is now 11pm, they all sleep in Ashi's room

The alarms beeps at 6:00am, and wakes up immediately to close the alarm. Today is a new beginning for Ashi. She gets up, goes into the bathroom, and get changed.

Ashi: Ayesha and Kristina get up

Ayesha+ Kristina: 5 more minutes

Ashi: Aise nahi utenghe?

Ashi starts tickling them both, and finally they wake up. They all have breakfast together talking about Randeep, Raghav and Sanjay. They leave the house, and get into the car. Ashi turns the music up, and "Kya muhjhe pyaar hai" starts playing, and they all sing along to it. They all get out of the car, and start laughing.

Kristina: That was so much fun, we should do this again sometime.

Ayesha: Yeah, definetly

Ashi: Come anytime, the door is always open for you all.

Randeep, Sanjay and Raghav are listening to the conversation.

Randeep: What should you do again?

Ashi walks forward, and whispers in his ear.

Ashi: Have a sleepover.

She winks at him, the boys are shocked to see Ashi like this.

Sanjay: What's up with Ashi?

Kristina+ Ayesha: We don't know

Everyone gets ready, and comes on to the location at Red Rose Restaurant. Ashi and Randeep are doing a scene alone first.Sameer is holding on to Naina's hand whilst she is blushing. Naina is looking at Sameer lovingly without blinking her eyes. Sameer clicks his fingers, but she is not giving a reaction. The gang comes in, and sees this.

Munna: Bhabhi ko kya huwa hai?

Swati: Beintehaa pyaar

Naina stands up, walks forward, and gives Sameer a kiss on the cheek, and steps back.

Director: Perfect shot

Ashi's Pov

What is happening to me? I can't seem to take my off of him, he's casting a spell over me, I feel like kissing him. Ashi calm down.

Director: Ashi are you listening?

Ashi: Yes sir.

Director: You have been staring at Randeep for 15 minutes without blinking, is everything okay?

Ashi: Yes everything is fine, I was practising to see if I can do it better than Randeep.

The director begins to laugh.

Director: It seems like you have broken the record.

They complete all the scenes easily, and now it's lunchtime.

Ayesha: Wow man, is that how long you can stare at Randeep?

Ashi: I can stare at him like that all my life. You know what, you both were right yesterday love is crazy.