Drunk Boys 🍾🍹🥂

In the evening, there was a party not too far away of where they lived. This time Raghav, Sanjay and Randeep were waiting for the girls.

Randeep: Ab pata chala hammari larkiyan kitni wait karti hain hamare liye.

Raghav: Haa yaar baat toh sahi hai

Sanjay: Ab aur intezaar muhjse nahi hota

The door opened, Ashi, Ayesha and Kristina came out wearing sparkling dresses, with silver high heels, wearing party make- up, and with thier hair styled up.

R+R+S: Woah, we don't even recognise you

Ashi: Is that a compliment or something else?

R+R+S: Compliment

Kristina+Ayesha: Very good

Randeep: Ladies first?

Ashi: Such a gentleman you all are?

The boys opened the door, and let the girls go out. They were holding hands, and walking on the cool sand with the moon only giving them the light. They had arrived at the party where all the couples were dancing to the beat of the music. There was a bar at the other end, where bartenders were flipping bottles, and blowing fire out of thier mouths.

Sanjay: This is what you call a party

Kristina: We are going to dance the night away.

A waiter came, and served us champagne first, it was all free, so you can have as much as you want. The boys dragged the girls on to the dance floor, where they had become very close to one another. They were all enjoying it to the fullest with the deafning music.

Song:

Randeep: I'm going to get a drink do you want one?

Ashi: No thanks

Ashi only likes champagne but has given up on alcohol. Randeep, Sanjay and Raghav sits down whilst they order tequila shots, Vodka on the rocks, and a Martini. One by one they drink everything which is in front of them. After a few minutes the intoxciations hits them very badly that they don't even know where they are. They all start to walk leapingly towards the girls where they are dancing.

Randeep: Wo logo kaun hai?

Sanjay: Idiot, wo hammari girlfriends hai

Raghav: Hum log jaye inkey paas?

Randeep: Mere paas better idea hai

Randeep, Raghav and Sanjay stand up on to a table, start dancing, and slowly take thier tops off. They see three champagne bottles, open it and spray it on to the people who are present at the party. The girls look at what the boys are doing, wave at them, but they are not paying attention.

Ashi: They are so drunk, they don't even know who we are.

Ayesha: They will have such a huge hangover in the morning

Kristina: We are going to cook up a story.

The girls go to the bartender, and order a soft drink, they have it, whilst they look at the boys having an awesome time.

Ashi: They deserve to be wild and free

Ayesha: Spend it as if it is your last day

Kristina: Work more, but party harder.