The Bet

Director: Are you all ready to shoot?

R+R+S: Order

Director: Lights, camera, rolling and action

Sameer, Munna, and Pandit come out of the principal's office, goes outside, and kicks a stone which is in front of him

Sameer: Who does she think she is? I've done so much for her, she thinks I stole the examination paper, when I don't even know where it was in the first place.

Munna: Ha yaar, yeh sab wo bhenji ki wajaah say hora ha hai.

Pandit: We were also there with you, how is this possible?

Rival gang comes in front, and starts laughing at them

RG: Tum log har gaye wo bhi Naina say. Mana paregha Naina bahaut zyaada intelligent hai. Kyunki Rakesh sir tum teeno say nafrat karte hai, aur Naina iss school ki moniter. Ab badla kaise loge after your humiliation? Will you make Naina say I love you in front of us? Then we will agree that you have the guts to do this.

Sameer thinks about it smirks and shakes hands with the rival gang

Munna: Sameer are you sure about this?

Sameer: Yes I am, this is the only way to get even more closer to her, and then break her heart only then she will realise my pain, and for that slap when Rakesh Sir will find out what she is doing behind his back, I'll be waiting for that moment.

Sameer, Munna and Pandit walk off in style, and enter the classroom. Sameer walks up to Naina, and sits behind her. Naina is confused on why Sameer is doing this. The class starts, Sameer writes a sorry letter.

Swati: Naina, ab toh maaf kardo please?

Naina ignores her, and concentrates on the lesson. She really loves Sameer, but after what he has done, can she trust him again?

Naina: What can I do, I'm so confused? I didn't like it when dad slapped Sameer.

The lesson is over,they all go out of the classroom, Naina is about to go to the libary, when Sameer overhears it.

Naina: Swati I will come soon, I need to get something from the libaary.

Swati: Come soon

Naina comes into the libary, and starts to search for the book which she is looking, but she can't find it.

Naina: I'm sure I put the book here

Sameer: Are you looking for this?

Naina looks at Sameer, but is confused by his behaviour, even after getting slapped he still wants to talk to me.

Naina: Haa, yahi hai book, thank you Sameer

Sameer gives the book to Naina, and accidently touches her hand, they both look up, and Naina is looking elsewhere. She looks down at thier hands, and begins to smile

Naina: Sameer

He looks down, and gives the book to Naina. He is happy in delight that Naina is talking to him slowly,he thinks it's going to be very easy to make Naina say I love you to him. Once she goes, he lifts his collor up and smirks.

Sameer: That was so easy, I didn't even have to say so much to her. I will win this bet by hook or by crook.

The scene ends, Randeep goes to meet Ashi, and she is still holding that book. He clicks his fingers at her, and she looks at him.

Ashi: Bahaut atccha scene tha yaar

Randeep: Yes it was, but Sameer shouldn't be doing this to Naina

Ashi: That's the whole point of it. I'm in love with Sameer, he's too dreamy and hot.

Randeep: Sirf Sameer ko, aur koi nahi hain?

Ashi: Maybe, but in the future. What about you, do you have someone speacial in your life?

Randeep: Not right now, but who knows?

Ashi: Anything can happen

They both go to meet Ash,Kittu,Raghu, and Sanju, all of them hug one another, and sit down again.

Raghav: Anything interesting?

Ayesha: Our fandom are on a roll.

Sanjay: Meaning?

Kristina: Boys are daredevils, and our sweet Naina is getting trapped by her lover.

Ashi: Oh wow, our fanbase is growing people are liking our show then. Yeah, what can I do I'm head over heels in love with Sameer but that's all I can think of.

Randeep is talking to one of his friends who is a girl, but is not paying attention to the conversation, he almost forgets that the gang are sitting together. He starts to laugh out loudly when Ashi takes the phone away from him

Sanjay: Let's see who he is talking to him

Randeep: Sanjay give my phone back

Sanjay passes it to everyone, but Randeep can't seem to get it, finally Ashi runs away with his phone, and Randeep chases behind her.

Ashi: Come and get your phone

Randeep thinks of a plan to get his phone back. He starts coughing, Ashi gets worried, and comes back to him

Ashi: Randeep are you alright?

Randeep holds Ashi's hand, and brings her closer towards him. She gets lost in his eyes,he slowly takes his phone from her hand, and releases Ashi.

Randeep: I got my phone back, I tricked you.

Ashi begins to laugh because he is too cute and adorable. She is getting this weired feeling in her just in this moment, she dosen't know what it is yet, but Randeep makes her smile more.

Ashi: Paagal