Ashi's Dream

Ashi is dreaming about Randeep being her boyfriend. They are both just staring into each other's eyes, and holding hands. Randeep is coming closer, but Ashi shies away. He holds her finger under her chin, he places his lips on top of hers, and gets a tingling feeling down her back, when suddenly she wakes up.

Ashi: What was that dream, and why was Randeep in it for? I have known him for some time,but why all of this all of a sudden, Ashi your going to become mad.

Ashi jumps out of bed, gets changed, and comes downstairs. She sits down at the table, starts to pour juice, but she has overfilled it. Her mom notices this.

Mom: Ashi what are you doing?

Ashi looks down, and sees juice on the table mat.

Ashi: Sorry mom, I'll clean it up.

She goes to the kitchen, brings a wet cloth, and starts cleaning it.

Mom: Ashi I'm going outside, lock the door before you go.

Her mom goes, and she starts spinning around in excitement. She pretends that Randeep is dancing with her, and starts to blush. She looks at the time, and sets off to work merrily making sure she locks the door. There is a glow on Ashi's face which is reflecting. She opens the gates, and enters into the set hugging herself. Randeep, Raghav, Ayesha, Sanjay and Kristina spots this, and thinks Ashi has gone mad. They go up to Ashi, and shake her.

Sanjay: What happened Ashi?

Ashi: You won't understand till it happens to you

Ayesha: Are you going mad?

Ashi spins Ayesha around, they both begin to laugh.

Ashi: Yes I am

Randeep: But what's the reason?

Ashi: I like someone

Kristina+Raghav: Oh wow tell us who it is?

Ashi: I can't I don't know if he likes me back, anyways let me get changed, and I'll come back

Ashi goes to get changed,to become Naina. The hair stylist puts her wig on, and does two plaits for her, and comes out of her room.

Ashi: If I said Randeep, I don't know how they would all react. I need to know what he feels about me, only then I can take a step further.

Randeep is talking to someone on the phone, and is smiling widely. She has noticed, that he is always talking, and doesn't spend enough time with the gang. Maybe it's just a friend that he is really close to. She walks past him, and Randeep calls her.

Randeep: Ashi wait

Ashi stops and turns around

Ashi: What is it?

Randeep: Can I ask you something?

Ashi: Yes

Randeep: I'm glad that you like someone, even I like someone too.

Ashi thinks Randeep also likes her, but every love story is not easy at all, it needs to go through hardships only then it can make it worthwhile.

Ashi: I'm really happy for you as well

Randeep: Thank you

They all start shooting in the canteen when Sameer asks Naina to come to his birthday party, she stands up walks outside, and Sameer follows behind her.

Sameer: Please Naina come

Naina: No Sameer I can't. I know we have become friends right now

Sameer: You have to come, or else I won't be cutting my cake