Ashi & Salman's Comeback ⚡

Ashi and Salman had gotten out of the plane with security around them. Paparaazi were clicking photos of them together.

Ashi: I never knew they would wake up so early

Salman: They'll do anything to get a scoop

Ashi: Okay here we go again

Paparaazi: It seems you both have come together from the same flight, and Ashi you were missing from the news?

Ashi: For me that was very good, that I went missing, I needed my personal time, and not have media following me.

Paparaazi: What about you Salman?

Salman: I also went on vacation, but don't worry we were not together. I happened to sit next to Ashi on the plane.

Paparaazi: We also heard that you both posted a selfie together?

Ashi: I'm a huge fan, and Salman is a huge fan of my show.

Salman and Ashi do the iconic step of Judwaa. They finally leave from there.

Salman: Do you want me to come on set, and give everyone a surprise.

Ashi: Of course Randeep considers you as his idol.

Salman: I'll come before your shoot starts.

They both hug one another, Ashi sets off to Randeep's house. She finally arrives in her car. Right now it is 5:30am, Randeep wakes up at 6:00 and is ready after half an hour. I put my cap, shades on whilst I am twirling my car keys around. I sit on the hood of my car wearing trousers, and a long sleeve crop top.

The alarm rings at 6:00 am. Randeep gets up and closes it. For him it feels like a normal day, but what he dosen't know is that a surprise is there for him. He has a quick shower, and starts eating his breakfast. He is thinking, and smiling about Ashi. He turns the Tv and watches the news when Salman and Ashi come on. His eyes become wide, because Ashi looks very different. He checks his instagram, Ashi has posted a picture with Salman, and they are following each other.

He opens, and locks the door behind until he spots a very familiar girl sitting on the hood of the car. He goes closer towards her, and she jumps off. She turns around slowly, and shakes her shoulder.

Randeep: Ashi is that you?

Ashi: Day diya na jhatka?

She takes her cap, and shades off, and they finally hug one another until he lifts her up, and spins her around.

Randeep: When did you come back?

Ashi: Today morning at 4:30am, and then I've been waiting for you here.

Randeep: You met Salman Khan?

Ashi: Why your not jealous are you? We sat together on the plane

Randeep: No way, I wish I had luck like that

Ashi: Your wish is my command

Randeep: I don't understand

Ashi opens the door for him, he sits down, and Ashi drives coming to the set where all thier friends are waiting for them.

Raghav+Ayesha+Kristina+Sanjay: Ashi your back?

They all hug one another

Ayesha: Is it true that you sat next to him, and did the iconic step at the airport?

Ashi: Yes I did, by the way I have a surprise for you all, close your eyes

They all close thier eyes. Ashi brings Salman into the set, and makes him stand in front of them.

Ashi: 1...2...3 open your eyes

They all open thier eyes, and are gobsmacked to see Salman in front of them.

Salman: Jhatka laga na?

Randeep: Oh my god my idol is here. This is huge for all of us. Can I hug you?

Salman opens his arms, and they all hug him

Raghav: But how did all of this happen?

Salman: I'm a huge fan of your show, and what better way to meet you all now? Randeep is Salman on Tv, and I heard I'm your insipiration. Sameer and Prem are my iconic names, but wow you act just like me.

Randeep: No Salman Sir, no one can copy your style.

Salman nudges Ashi, and whispers in her ear.

Salman: Shall I tell them what you said about me?

Ashi: Now that your here, why don't you just tell them?

Salman: Ashi watched all my films till now, she called me hot, but Randeep your the hottest, she was fangirling over me, I heard everything what she said, and I was laughing at her. She's so cute, and now she's my half girlfriend. Randeep I hope you won't mind, it's just a joke between us.

Randeep: No I don't mind.

Everyone: Can we all your iconic steps?

They did all of them together. Salman gave everyone an autograph, and followed them on Instagram and twitter.

Everyone: We love you Salman

Salman: I love all of you too

We all waved bye, and he left the sets.

Ashi: How was my surprise?

They were all excited that they started dancing.

Randeep: This is the best day ever

Ashi: I told you your wish is my command

Ayesha: Ashi how come you didn't tell us you were in Dubai?

Ashi: That's because I needed to change my atmosphere, and I also did a photoshoot just yesterday.

Sanjay: Did you buy us any gifts?

Ashi: No I forgot. I'm only joking they are in the car.

Ashi takes the gifts out, and gives it to everyone. The boys revieve shirts, shades, aftershave and watches and chocolates. The girls get dresses,perfume,makeup,chocolates and necklaces. They are amazed that Ashi bought so much for them.

Ashi: I'm giving surprise after surprise

Raghav: You didn't have to buy us so much

Ashi: Well I wanted too because you deserve it.

Kristina: It looks like you have worked out a lot?

Ashi: Yeah I have

Ashi lifts her crop top a bit, and shows them her abs.

Randeep: Can I touch it?

Ashi: You can feel it, but girls are allowed only?

Everyone touches it, and she feels ticklish.

Ashi: Okay that's enough, you've all checked me out now.  I feel violated. Can we go for shoot now?