Sameer And Naina Get Caught

After Sameer has given his exam, he walks out of the classroom, and sees Naina waiting for him.

Naina: Tumhaara exam kaise giya?

Sameer: Bahaut atchaa, thanks to you

They both come out to leave VJN, and are spending time together with a bike ride. On the other side of the road, Taiji and Tauji see this, and follows them. Taiji gets out of the car, drags Naina whilst Sameer is looking onwards. He becomes scared for Naina, and what will happen at home to her. Once Naina, Taiji and Tauji come home they both slap her.

Taiji: Himmat kaise huwi tum aise kaise karsakti ho?

Chachiji and Preeti come in to the living room where Naina is frightened. Preeti stands next to her.

Chachiji: Kya huwa hai?

Tauji: Naina say poocha yeh sawaal?

Naina: Main... aur... Sameer...ek...dusre...say...pyaar...karte...hai

Taiji: Kya woh bholuraam say, yeah ho hi nahi sakta, tum abhi Sharad viyah karoghi.

Taiji and Tauji leave when Chachiji becomes angry at Naina. She is about to hit her when Preeti comes in front, and protects her

Preeti: Nahi maa aap aise mat kijeye, Papa ko sab pata hai, par please maa Sharad atchaa larka nahi hai.

Chachiji is quiet, and walks away from there. Preeti informs Sameer on what is going to happen.

Sameer: Mein abhi aaraa hoon, Naina Sharad say Shadhi nahi karenghi.

Naina is forcefully placed in the car, whilst Sameer, Munna, Pandit, Swati, Kamya and Hema are on the way. Taiji and Tauji stop in the middle to get something, by that time Sameer comes. He sees Naina helpless

Naina: Please Sameer muhjhe Sharad say shaddhi nahi karney hai.

Sameer: Chachiji, please aisa mat kicheye, wo mar jagi, I'm begging you

They all plead to her, Chachiji lets go of Naina's hand, and lets her go with Sameer. Taiji and Tauji see this, but they have quickly gone from thier sight. Naina is relieved for a bit when Sameer and the others stop.

Sameer: Naina tum teek hona?

Naina: Haa, bas dow tappar mile, par muhjhe farq nahi parta.

Sameer: Bahaut zor say maara hoga?

Naina: Yeh toh bachpan say he hai, muhjhe aadat hoga yi hai, are we doing the right thing by running away?

Sameer: Muj par barosa hai?

Naina: Ha

Naina holds on to Sameer's hand.

Naina: Ek miniute muhjhe Preeti say baat karni hai?

Naina goes into a PCO and dials the number. Preeti picks it up.

Preeti: Naina tum kaha ho?

Naina: Surat highway

Preeti knows that Taiji is coming so she sneezes to let Naina know that there is danger. Preeti hangs up the phone.

Naina: Chalo mere saat Taiji ko sab kuch pata chal gaye ki hum kaha hai

They all run towards a temple, and sit down.

Munna: Tum toh bari jooti nikle?

Naina: Haa muhjhe yeh karna para, Preeti muhjhe bachaliya

Sameer: Kaise?

Naina: By sneezing

It has become night, they were all waiting for Chachaji to return, and have arrived at Naina's home. They go inside, and Chachaji is already here.

Chahaji: Naina aur Sameer tum dono kaise baag sakte ho?

Naina: Sorry Chachaji

Chachaji slaps Naina, and everyone is shocked and speechless to see this.

Naina: Aur maariye na, muhjhe dar nahi lagata

Chachaji: Sameer get out from here

Sameer: Humney kuch galat nahi kiya hai, aur hum darte nahi aap logo say

Naina: Sameer tum chale joa yaha say, sab log bahaut naraaz hai

Sameer: Nai Naina mein yaha say nahi jougha

Naina: Please Sameer, hamare pyaar ki khatir.

Sameer and the others leave, Naina and Preeti come out on to the balcony, they are still there.Naina indicates for Sameer to leave and he goes. Chachiji tells everything to Chachaji, and he is stunned to hear this. Naina is totally shattered about this, she wants to ring Sameer but she can't. She sits down, and writes his name on the book. Preeti is already asleep.

Naina: Aise kya kiya jo hume itni baari sazaa mil rahi hai? Haa mein baagi Sameer kay saat, issleye kyunki muhjhe Sharad say shaadhi nahi karni thi? Agar papa hote na, toh app sab kuch sambalete.

Sameer is trying to ring Naina, she starts to cry outside because everyone is misunderstanding her. She slowly climbs down the balcony, arrives at Sameer's house. Naina has took a huge risk by coming here. She remembers which room is Sameer's. She throws a stone in his room, and he knows Naina is here. He comes outside, and hugs her.

Sameer: Tum yaha kya karahi ho?

Naina: Muhjhe tumse milna tha, toh mein agayi

Sameer: Itna baara risk liya mere liye?

Naina: Ha

The scene ends, Randeep wipes Ashi's tears away.

Ashi: I hope we never get into a situation like this

Randeep: Mein aise hone nahi doonga, chalo humme ghar bhi jaana hai.

Ashi and Randeep are in the car. She remembers her first kiss here, and begins to blush.

Ashi: Get that thought out of your head, no I actually loved it.

She begins to giggle, and Randeep looks at her

Randeep: Tum paagal hogahi ho?

Ashi: Ha tumhare pyaar mein