Ashi Looks After Her Mother

Ashi's mother has become unconsious at home. The doctor has come, she is very worried about her, because her dad is not here either.

Ashi: What happened Doctor?

Doctor: Your mother is very weak right now, she hasn't been eating properly for the past few days, she became unconsious because of stress. I have given her an injection, will you please get these medicines for her?

The doctor leaves, Ashi is very clueless, because she doesn't know what the reason is. She runs out of the room, and starts to cry.

Ashi: Sab meri galti hain, mein kaise beti hoon, mein apni mommy ko dihaan nahi rak paayi? Meri family bhi important hai, sab say pehle meri maa aur papa nay sambala hai?

Ashi wipes her tears, locks the door to her house, and starts to walk to the pharmacy lifelessly. She enters, and shows the prescription, Ashi pays for the medicines, and goes from there. She bumps into Randeep, Ashi looks at him, and ignores him straight away.

Randeep: Ashi tuhjhe kya huwa hai?

Ashi: Tum chale joa yaha say, mera bilkul mood nahi hai tumse baat karne mein.

Randeep: Maine kya kiya hai?

Ashi: Kuch nahi, aur hato mere raaste say?

Ashi walks away from him, she is very concerened about her mom. If anything happens to her, she won't be able to know what's wrong. She runs all the way home, and closes the door. She goes upstairs to her mom's room, and checks that she has a very high tempreture. Ashi gets a few bandages, and some cold water. She squeezes it, and applies it on her head.

Ashi: Maa I'm sorry, meri wajah say aap stress ho, par I promise I will take good care of your health. Aap aur Papa mere liye sab say important ho.

She checks her tempreture, and it has gone down a bit. She goes towards the temple at home, and starts to pray.

Ashi: Bhagwaanji, app meri maa ko teek kichiye na, yeh shaddhi ki mamle mein kuch khaaya nahi hai. Meri maa muhjhe bahaut pyaar karti hai, par itna ki she won't give time to her self. Muhjhe kuch karna paregha.

She goes towards the kitchen, starts to make soup, and some turmeric milk. Once she has done, she enters her room, and starts to feed her. Ashi gives her the medicine, and drinks it with the milk. Ashi starts to caress her forehead lovingly, and also massages her legs with the oil.

Ashi: Maa ab samaaj mein aaraha hein ki aap mere liye bahaut kuch karti ho. Ab meri baari hai, ki jab tak aap thik nahi hoti, mein bahar peir nahi rokunghi, aur kisse say baat nahi karrongi, ab maa aur beti ki bonding hai. Maa I love you very much.

3 days later

Ashi's mom is still in the same condition, she has been looking after her very well...

Ashi: Maa aap kab uthengi? Teen din hoge yeh hain aur mein aap ki awwaz bhi nahi sunna hai.  Phir bhi tumhaare pass hi hoon? Mein hamesha mandir jaounghi, aapko nahi sutaungi aur haa meine kissi ko bhi nahi bataya hai. Hamere beech koi nahi aayegha. Mein abhi aati hoon aap kay dawai kay time hogaya hai.

She goes downstairs, Ashi sees Randeep, Raghav, Ayesha, Sanjay and Kristina. She gets a glass of water, and a few medicines.

Randeep: Yeh kaise darrar ageye hai hamere beech, wo din mujse baat nahi ki thi, mere pyaar mein kuch kammi hai?

Ashi: Ha hai, tumhare pyaar mein paagal hogayi hoon, sirf tum, tum aur tum. Mera dimaag mat khao aur chale jao yaha say.

Randeep: Nahi mein nee jaungha?

Ashi is loosing her patience, she holds on to his hand tightly, drags her to her mom's room.

Ashi: Dehko meri maa ki haalat? Teen din hogaye hai and she hasn't woken up. I've been looking after her, meri maa kamzor hogayi hai, aur tumhe lagta hai, mein ignore karahi hoon? Kon important hai iss waqt tum ya meri maa?

Randeep: Maa important hai?

Ashi mixes the medicine into water, and feeds her with the spoon. She checks her tempreture, and tells her a story.

Ashi: Maa aap ko yaad hai Agra mein kitni naughty huwa karti thi, par aapne kuch bhi nahi kaha ya darta muhjhe. Your the best mom in the world. Please mom ab mujse bardash nahi hoti, itni barri saza mat doh muhjhe.

Everyone cries just looking at Ashi's state...