Holidaying In Maldives

It was Ashi's turn last because she promised Ayesha and Kristina that they could go before her. Before when she was about to go to the bathroom,she whistled at both of them.

Ashi: You both are looking drop dead gorgeous Raghav and Sanjay are going to be flat.

Ayesha: Oh yeah we want to see you as well, quickly go, and come out.

They all blew flying kisses, Ashi had a shower, dried her self, and wore a mint bikini. She wore a white sleveless top and mint shorts. Ashi came out, Kristina and Ayesha were checking her out.

Kristina: My god, where have you been hiding this sexiness?

Ayesha: Ashi your looking like an atom bomb, a killer for everyone.

Ashi: Girls don't compliment me that much, we need to share it between us.

They all step out of thier room, Ashi, Ayesha and Kristina are waiting for the boys to come down.

Ashi: Come on Yaar, set par bi late aur yaha bhi late.

Ayesha: They will never change

Kristina: I bet they are all styling thier hair.

Raghav, Randeep, and Sanjay slowly come down until they spot thier girlfriends looking extra hot today. The girls finally turn around, and check them out.

Ayesha: Hawaa ane do?

Ashi: Is it me or is this room on fire?

Kristina: I'm drowning in it, too much hotness personified?

The boys look at the girls now. They are just drooling over them, because of thier hot figure. You can just tell by thier workout. They circle around them.

Randeep: You have the looks to kill me by just one wink.

Sanjay: Too much sexiness

Raghav: The way you walk, talk and express is on a another level.

Ayesha: Gentleman first?

The girls make way, and they follow behind them walking in the shorching sunlight covering thier eyes with shades on. Ashi spins around quietly until Ayesha and Kristina holds her hand.

Kristina: What are you doing?

Ashi: Come on man, lets open up, why are you both being shy for?

Ayesha: You mean take off our clothes?

Kristina: Oh come on they won't notice?

The girls remove thier flip-flops, tops and shorts off. They run towards the sea, and make a huge splash. The boys move thier heads towards the sea, and see thier girls splashing each other.

Randeep: Now I get it, why they told us to go first?

Raghav: But that dosen't matter

Sanjay: Let's go and join them.

Raghav, Randeep, and Sanjay take thier shirts off, and dive into the sea. The girls become surprised that they are here. They go towards them, moves thier hair to one side, and holds on to them from the back. They all push them towards each other which makes them have an easy escape.

Ashi: You better swim fast, they are coming towards us

Randeep catches Ashi, and pulls her back. Randeep is smirking at her, when she is giving a mischevious smile.

Randeep: Where do you think your running off to?

Ashi: I was playing hard to get, but it looks like I have always been in your control.

Ashi places her arms on Randeep's shoulders, he lifts her up, they are both enjoying this passionate moment. He brings her down and her eyes dilate whenever she looks at Randeep.

Randeep: There is something magical in your eyes.

Ashi: Which pulls me towards you like a magnet.

Randeep: And I can't get enough of it

Ashi: Because I can't stop looking at you.

They both can read what the other one is feeling in thier hearts and what is going on in thier minds. Ashi cannot look at Randeep anymore because she might do something which is beyond her imagination. She begins to laugh, and Randeep does the same.

Randeep: We are crazy

Ashi: More like you are

Randeep: How?

Ashi: Because you started this love, and I know how crazy you were before, but now I understand where this is coming from.

The others come back.

Randeep: How was it up there?

Ashi: You went so far away that we couldn't see you?

Ayesha: There's a thing called privacy

Kristina: And we need it as well

Ashi: Y'all attcking me? Bitches

Ayesha: You called me a bitch

Ashi: Yeah and what are you going to do about it?

Kristina: Your the bitch who made the bitch, and that bitch loves the bitch.

The girls start attacking each other for real, Randeep, Raghav, and Sanjay have seen this of them for the first time. They go to them, and pull them apart.

Raghav: What's wrong with you all?

The girls come together, and begin to giggle at their inside joke.

Randeep: I swear girls are confusing

Sanjay: You can say that again

Ashi: This is what we do off set.

They all get out dramatically, order for cocktails, and sit down on deck chairs with thier clothes hanging behind them. They start sipping on them, under this beautiful summers day.

Randeep: This is the life the sea, and sand makes it perfect.

Ashi puts her clothes on, and makes a sandcastle with shells which she finds on the beach. She puts one towards her ear, and she can hear the crashing waves. It sounds very blissful to hear. Ayesha and Kristina come to help her whilst the boys are surfing.

Ayesha: It looks outstanding

Kristina takes out a beach ball from her bag, and she throws it to Ashi. With the ball Ashi hits Ayesha with the ball lightly, and they repeat this for 15 minutes until they play  blindfold. It is now Ayesha's turn to try catch Ashi or kristina.

Ashi+Kristina: We are over here

They quickly move places, and puts Raghav in front of her.

Ayesha: I got you

Ayesha takes the blindfold off, she is shocked that Raghav is standing in front.

Ayesha: You guys tricked me.

She turns around and moans until they start tickling her.

Ayesha: Stop I am too ticklish there.

Ashi: No until you don't forgive us we are going to continue.

Ayesha: I forgive you both.

Ayesha and Kristina push Ashi towards Randeep which makes her fall on top of him. She looks at them, and they give a thumbs up.

Ashi: I'm not going to spare you both

Kristina: We'll see about that later

Ashi: Thanks

Randeep flips them over,Ashi is looking up at him.She looks the other way, Randeep places his finger under her chin so that she looks at him. Ashi pulls Randeep and whispers.

Ashi: Ajj ka postion kal se bahaut better hain, kal maine kiya or ajj tumne not bad at all

Randeep carries Ashi into his arms, and takes her back home again.