Randeep's girlfriend+Heartbreak

Ashi is praying to god to make everything easy for her. She wants to confess her feelings to Randeep. But what she dosen't know her heart will be shattered into a thousand piecies.

Ashi: Bhagwaanji today is very important, I don't want to be nervous about it. Please give me the strentgh to say it in front of everyone.

Ashi looks at the time, walks out of the house, and gets into her car. There is some traffic on the main road, but eventually it gets cleared. She arrives at the location, where Randeep texted her, and everyone is waiting for Ashi. She walks up to them, and gives them a hug, even the mysterious girl.

Raghav: So what's the big news you wanted to tell us?

Randeep looks at Eisha and holds her hand

Randeep: Meet Eisha my girlfriend

Ashi is taken a back when Randeep says girlfriend. All that time she thought that he liked her. She shakes hands with Eisha.

Ashi: Congratulations to both of you, you both make an adorable couple together

Ashi steps back, and is feeling pain in her heart. Her phone starts to ring and she picks it up.

Ashi: Yeah I'm coming in half an hour

She shuts the phone down, and ,Randeep is standing besides her.

Randeep: Ashi wait

Ashi: Sorry Randeep I got to go, it was amazing meeting you both.

Ashi gets in to her car, drives off, and begins to cry profusely. She begins to choke, and shouts in the car, where no one can hear, just like her feelings where no one could see it. She wipes her tears, but she can't at the same time because she is suffering from a heartbreak. She arrives at the airport to pick up her best friend Karan Wahi

 She arrives at the airport to pick up her best friend Karan Wahi

Karan: Hey bestie how are you, I missed you so much.

Ashi hugs Karan tightly, he can tell that something is wrong with her

Karan: Ashu, tell me what's the matter?

Ashi: I like someone, but he likes someone else, and made her his girlfriend.

Karan can understand her feelings because even he was put into a situation like this.

Karan: Don't worry, your bestie is always with you. Now come on I don't like it when you cry, please smile for me.

Karan makes a cute pout, and she begins to laugh.

Karan: Let's go, I want to meet uncle and aunty

Ashi: Karan you won't say this to anyone

Karan: I promise

They arrive at home, Ashi has to act as if nothing has happened to her.

Karan: Hey, my favourite uncle and aunty how are you?

He takes both of thier blessings

Ashi dad: Karan beta tum kaise ho?

Karan: Healthy and happy as always

Ashi's mom kisses him on the forehead, Ashi and Karan are cousions, so that's why they are so close to one another. Ashi goes upstairs, goes into her room, locks it, jumps on to the bed, grabs a pillow, puts it in to her mouth so that she can scream.

It is the next morning, Ashi hasn't slept all night, she has dark circles under her eyes. She covers it up with concealer, so that no one notices.

Karan: Can I drop you off, and pick you up so that we can spend time together?

Ashi: I'm sure you have your photoshoot today?

Karan: Yes I do, and then I need to call my girlfriend.

Ashi: Bhabhi, I want to see her.

Karan: Soon, for now let's drop you off to the sets, and Ashi if you cry, then everyone will know, Ashu you will be strong for me, I know covering up your pain is difficult, but that shouldn't affect your work. Just be yourself

Ashi: Your the best, thank you so much, love you.

Karan: I love you too

Karan drops her to the sets, she gets out, and waves at him.

Ashi: Bye

Karan: Bye sweetheart

Ashi is going to listen to Karan's advice, since it calms her down. She has to force herself to smile.

Ashi: You can do this, don't stress, just treat it like a normal day, but I can't, you have to Ashi. God please help me.

Ashi is going to become professional now. Work and family are her priority now. She goes into her room, gets changed, and comes out reading her script. She sits down, and all of her friends have arrived to see her. They are all changed into thier charecters. She dosen't pay attention to anyone of them. They are about to say Ashi when the director calls her.

Ashi: Yes sir I'm coming

Ayesha, Kristina, Raghav, Sanjay and Randeep are confused with Ashi's behaviour.

Randeep: What's wrong with Ashi?

Ayesha: I've noticed she wasn't herself yesterday.

Raghav: Why is she ignoring us for?

Ashi: The director is calling us, I don't want to be late, I have other things to do outside my professional life.

Once the shoot is over, she hugs everyone so that it looks all normal. Karan is waiting for her, and everyone notices that there is a guy with Ashi. This goes on for a few days when the gang have had enough.Karan and Ashi come in  together when they spot the gang together

Randeep: What's your problem, and who are you?

Karan: What's it to you, Ashi has her own life, just like all of you do?

Karan holds Ashi's hand

Karan: I can be anything to her

Randeep: Let go of her hand

Karan is smirking at Ashi, they both can't hold it anymore and they burst out laughing

Ayesha: What's so funny?

Ashi: This is my cousion brother Karan, we are the same age, and we've almost done pretty much everything together. What did you all think Karan is my boyfriend?

Karan: I already have a girlfriend.

Karan hugs Ashi, and kisses her on the forehead.

Ashi: Stay safe

Karan: You too my sweet sister

Karan goes, Ashi starts whisling at them, because Randeep is protective.

Sanjay: Ashi, you have changed so much, over the past week?

Ashi: Really, I am still the same, but more professional now. I know you all don't like this side of me, but I love it alot. I should have done this a long time ago

Randeep: What are you saying, none of this makes sense?

Ashi: Oh come on, you guys are so serious?
Can you not take a joke?