Randeep's Pre Birthday

Ashi has arrived at Randeep's house with her car, so that she can take Randeep to his surprise. Ashi is feeling nervous, she hopes everything will go excellent.

Ashi: Chal Ashi, tu apne feelings ko express karoghi ajj.

Ashi posts a letter through the door. Randeep is sitting, watching T.V when all a sudden an envelope comes through. He gets up, and picks it up.

Randeep: Iss waqt kon letter bhejtha hai?

He opens the letter, and he reads it, he becomes excited because Ashi has planned a surprise for him. Randeep opens the door, Ashi is standing there looking very gorgeous.

Ashi: Tum tayyar ho?

Randeep: Haa, mein hoon?

Ashi puts a blindfold on him, holds his hand, and puts him in the car. She also gets in, starts the engine, and leaves Randeep's house

Randeep: Hum kaha ja rahe hai?

Ashi: Pandra miniute do, sab pata chajayegha.

Ashi stops the car at the beach where everything is set. She takes Randeep out of the car, he holds on to her hand. Ashi takes his blindfold off. He slowly opens his eyes, and is shocked to see a white carpet, with black and blue lights shining on the sides. There are red rose petals leading up to a beautiful set up which are his favourite colors.

Randeep: Yeh bahaut khoobsurat hai, chaand bhi hai hammere paas. Kinare bhi soothing, and relaxing hai.

Ashi: Ab chale, bahaut saari surprises hain tumhare liye.

Ashj holds Randeep's hand. Whilst they are walking posters come down in front of them showing the journey so far. When they reach the end a bucket of pink rose petals fall on Randeep. Ashi is smiling widely. She gives him his first gift.

Ashi: Yeh tumhaare liye hai

Randeep opens the gift, and he is so grateful that Ashi knows his choice. It's a brand new watch for him. Ashi wraps it around his wrist. They both come to the personalised cake where Randeep has looked like in the show.

Randeep: Yeh cake sab say best hai.

Ashi looks at the time, there are still 5 minutes left, she lights up the candles, and brings him a party hat for him to wear.

Ashi: Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Randeep
Happy birthday to you

Randeep makes a wish, and blows the candles. He feeds her first. Ashi grabs a huge chunk, and spreads it all over his face. Randeep starts chasing her around the stage, until he has had enough. Ashi wipes his face off with a towel.

Randeep: Yeh kya tha?

Ashi: Cake facial mask, ab chalo khaana kahte hai?

Ashi makes Randeep sit down, he opens the dome, and it's his favourite dish.

Randeep: Yeh tumne banaya hai?

Ashi: Koi shaq

They start to feed one another lovingly staring into each other's eyes. Randeep opens the champagne bottle, and pours it in to two glasses. After a few sips, Ashi takes him to a few stalls which she has set up.

Ashi: Meethe main kya khaane chathe ho?

Randeep: Chocolate brownies, icecream and candyfloss.

She gives it to him, and they both share everything together. They are now full, Randeep and Ashi take thier shoes off, and puts thier flip-flops on. Ashi has wrapped her arm around his, and they slowly start to walk until Randeep sees an unusual object in front of him.