Making Our Relationships Official

It was now morning Randeep was spooning Ashi in the bed. His started to open his eyes slowly when the sun shone against the window. He looked to the right to see the love of his life sleeping peacefully.

Randeep: Ashi is such a beautiful woman, the way she sleeps is so cute, it feels like she has no worries in the world. Her eyes, and her lips are my addiction to savour. If I could I would her kiss her forever.

Ashi opened her eyes, and turns to see Randeep staring at her romantically.

Ashi: Good morning handsome

Randeep: Good morning beautiful

Ashi: I heard what you spoke about me

With the strength of his arms, he makes Ashi lay on top of him. He places his arms around her waist

Randeep: Oh really! What did I say?

Ashi: That my eyes and lips are an addiction to you.

Randeep thinks Ashi is about to kiss him. He closes his eyes, and lets go of Ashi's waist. Ashi slowly stands up gets her clothes, and locks the door to her bathroom.After he hears the noise, he suddenly wakes up.

Randeep: Ashi, you tricked me.

Ashi: That is my plan

Ashi comes out of the bathroom, and comes downstairs to make her protien shake and an apple. Randeep is also having his breakfast, Ashi notices it, and begins to laugh.

Randeep: What's wrong?

Ashi: Nothing, it's something to do about my past

Randeep: What?

Ashi: My childhood crush was so funny, anyways we should get going, but in seperate cars, I will follow behind you

Randeep: Your right.

Ashi sits in her car, and follows behind his car, she turns the music up, and is listening to her favourite song. They both have arrived on set where there friends are waiting for them. Ashi gets out, runs towards Ayesha and Kristina, and gives them a hug.

Ayesha+Kristina: We are so proud of you that you had the courage to tell the nation about it.

Ashi: Yeah I kept crying in the interview, but what I said was the full truth which I have never said before.

Raghav: It was very emotional sis, but I'm grateful that I have a role model who I can look up to. You don't know how strong you are but I will always be there with you.

Raghav begins to cry, Ashi goes up to him, gives him a hug, and calms him down.

Ashi: Shh, it's okay Raghav, I am alive, standing in front of you, I know how much this hurts you, but your my strong baby brother, please don't cry. Pushpa I hate tears.

He begins to laugh a bit, and Ashi wipes his tears.

Ashi: You consider me as your role model?

Raghav: Yes I do

Sanjay: Even I do as well. After everything that has happened to you, you always think about other's happiness before yours, and that's how your personality is.

Ashi: I don't know what to say to you both, because you always surprise me.

Ashi hugs both of them

Randeep: Enough of crying now, I calmed Ashi down yesterday, and now you made her all cry.

Ashi: It's Ok, they also have the right over me to ask me about my health and wellbeing. Shall we get to shooting before the director shouts at us?

After packup was announced our prouducers came on set, and we were all scared to know thier reaction.

Randeep: Ashi I'm not going to say it, please do it for all of us.

Ashi: Your all such cowards, they are not going to bite you.

Ayesha: Please just go for our sake.

Ashi: Alright fine.

Ashi goes up to Sumeet sir and Shashi ma'am

Ashi: Can I talk to you both privately?

Sumeet: Of course dear tell us

Ashi says everything about everyone's relationships properly. They both are looking confused at Ashi on how this is possible. They both begin to laugh.

Shashi: We knew something like this would happen

Ashi: You both scared me then

Summet: We also have a surprise for you only Ashi

Ashi: What is it?

Sumeet: A director wants to cast you in a film. It's up to you if you want to do it. Take your time and ring me.

Ashi: If I do take it up, can I also do the show with it?

Shashi: Yes

Ashi goes back to the gang happily with a huge smile on her face, and twirls around. Her excitement has no bounds. She holds on to a tree, and holds it tightly.

R+R+S+A+K: What happened to Ashi, we have never seen her this happy?

They all go up to Ashi, and asks her what happened.

Randeep: Did they accept our relationships?

Ashi: Off course yes.

They all scream in excitement, and hug one another. Ashi lets go of the hug, and looks up at the sky.

Ashi: I can't believe it a director wants to cast me in his film.

They all hear it, and become upset because Ashi might be leaving the show. She looks at their sad faces.

Ashi: What happened to you all?

Ayesha: Your going to leave the show for real.

Ashi: No I'm not going

They all are confused on what is Ashi talking about.

Randeep: Please explain clearly

Ashi: I just did, if I accept the film, you think I am going to leave the show, that's not possible. This show is my starting point, it's my everything.

They all become very happy

Kristina: You should take up the film them

Sanjay: Yes

Raghav: Off course

Ayesha: It's a huge achevement

Randeep turns around, he is not happy that Ashi will only come for shooting, and not spend time with him

Ashi: I know your upset about this, but our love will never change I promise you I will manage everything. My parents, you all, the show, the film and most importantly you Randeep. I bet in the future you all will be featured in films.

Randeep hugs Ashi happily.

Raghav: Now can we tell our fans

Ayesha: Someone is eager

Raghav opens his instagram live, we all wave at our fans.They are so excited to see us again

Ayesha: We all have something really speacial to tell you guys your Ayera, Krisjay and Ashdeep are official now.

The fans scream because their wish has come true.