Cinema Date

Since it is a day off from shoot, Randeep and Ashi have decided that they will watch a film together. Right now it is 5:30 PM, Ashi is waiting for Randeep to get her.

Ashi: Randeep kab ahegha, hamesha yeh promise tor deta hai.

The bell rings, she opens the door, and Randeep is holding a bouquet of red roses for her.

Ashi: Yeh muhjhe patane kay liye hai?

Randeep: I'm sorry I said I will be here by 5

Ashi: What were you doing for half an hour that took you so long?

Randeep: I swear it's a traffic jam.

Ashi: Main maazaak kar rahi hoon, dargaye kya?

Randeep: Nahi, muhjhe pata hai tum yahi karoghi.

Randeep opens the car door for her, she sits down, closes it, and they drive off.

Ashi: Ajeeb haina?

Randeep: Kya?

Ashi: Humara relationship chupana parta hai?

Randeep: Satch bol rahi ho tum, par hum dono ko pata hai, hum kitne pyaar karte hai ek dusre say.

Ashi: It's so fun doing this though, secretly meeting each other. Yeh hamara pehla date hoga.

Randeep: We will remember this always.

Randeep stops the car, and gives Ashi a disguise to wear, so that they won't get caught.

Ashi: Before we go, what film are we going to watch?

Randeep: Race 3

They both get out of the car, hold hands, and enter the cinema plex. Ashi gets the tickets, whilst Randeep gets the popcorn, and drinks. Ashi and Randeep go in together, and sits down on thier seats right at the top, so that they have a clear view. The film starts, and they both sit back comfortably.

Ashi: Salman Khan agaye

Randeep: Kya entry hai!

They don't realise when they have finished the popcorn, when suddenly they both put thier hands in to get the last one.

Ashi: Randeep you can have it

Randeep: Why don't we share it?

They both bite it in half, until Randeep wraps his arm around her shoulder. She places her head on his chest, he caresses her hair. A song comes on, and they both look at it.

Randeep: They both are looking so cute

Ashi: Just like us

Randeep: One day we will go there, and just romance, and forget about everyone else.

Ashi: Sirf romance karenghe aur kuch aur nahi

Randeep knows where this is going, but he dosen't want to say it now, since they are in a public place. Ashi knows what he is thinking, but she has something else in her mind. Whilst Ashi is enjoying the film, Heeriye comes on, she is singing along to it.

Ashi: This is so catchy. I've been thinking about you

Someone from the audience whistles, because they are loving it. Randeep starts to laugh.

Randeep: It's called Salman fever

Ashi: Have you caught it as well?

Randeep: Long time ago

Ashi: Action scene I love it when Salman fights in films, it's so classy

Ashi is staring at him with wide eyes, and forgets that Randeep is sitting next to her

Randeep: Ashi

Ashi: Shh baad main baat karna, that swag that he has no one can match up to it, he's a megastar for a reason.

Randeep: Ashi tum meri girlfriend ho?

Ashi: Haa, par tumhaara background score muhjhe bahaut mindblowing lagta hai, specially the angry one. I just love it.

The film has now finished, and they come outside. Ashi is feeling cold, Randeep takes his jacket off, and puts it around her. She looks up at him, and melts.

Ashi: Your such a gentleman, I'm glad I have Sameer/Randeep with me. Your the perfect one for me. I love you very much, if I could I could buy a star for you, then I can go to any extent to bring a piece of the moon.

Randeep: That's so romantic

They both sit down in the car, and just stare at each other without blinking. Both of them carry this on for 5 minutes when a tear rolls down Ashi's eyes. Randeep wipes it away, and smirks at her.

Randeep: Ashi you win

Ashi: Now it's punishment time

Randeep: What do I have to do?

Ashi points towards her lips, then at Randeeps, and joins her hands together.

Randeep: You want me to kiss you in the car?

Ashi: I mean if you don't want to, you don't have to do it.

By the end of her last word, Randeep has placed his lips upon hers, at first it's gentle, it's a different feeling altogether. They both have thier eyes closed, and go with the flow. It gets hungrier, Randeep puts her on his lap, she wraps her arms around his neck. Randeep bites on her lips, and slides his tongue in. They are both fighting for dominance, until she moves,and puts her legs around him. Randeep grips her bottom, and starts to massage it.  They are basically making out with one another until they both let go, and take a breath.

Ashi: I never knew you are such a great kisser, that was something else, totally got me there.

Randeep: My lips are addicted, once you done it, you will feel like to do it again. Has your dream been completed?

Ashi: How do you know that?

Randeep: My dreams are not so massom nirdosh, I see this everyday, and I always wanted to do it with you

Ashi: Dream turned into reality.

Ashi sits back down in her place, Randeep turns the engine on, and they leave the cinema plex. Ashi found that very hot, if this is how it will be now, just imagine what will happen in thier suhaagraat, and honeymoon.

Randeep: What are you thinking about?

Ashi: Honeymoon

Randeep: Where we will be making love