Day 2: Manali Trip

The girls wake up early to make breakfast. They are having fun cooking together. Kristina is making tea, whilst Ashi and Ayesha are making Parathas.

Ashi: Kuch alag feeling aarahi khaana banana outside mein.

Ayesha: Ashu will you wake up the boys?

She goes towards the boys tent, and shakes them.

Ashi: Utja khaana bangaya hai

Raghav and Sanjay wake up first..

Raghav+Sanjay: Wow yaar itni atchi khushboo arahi hai.

Ashi: That's like my good boys

Raghav and Sanjay get out of the tent... Randeep is still sleeping

Ashi: Baby get up please tumhara favourite breakfast hai. Atcha mein jaarahi hoon.

Randeep pulls Ashi's hand, and she is laying opposite him.

Randeep: Muhjhe tumhaara chera dekna hai har subah ko

Ashi: How romantic

Ashi wakes Randeep up, they both get out of the tent, and start eating thier breakfast.

Sanjay: Bahaut atcha banaya hai tum teeno nay

Kristina: Thank you

Ashi is feeling cold, she stands up, Randeep wraps a warm blanket around her... He is very caring towards Ashi.

Randeep: Mein kilata hoon tumhe?

Randeep starts feeding her, she is amazed that thier love has grown so deeply... Ashi feels on top of the world. After breakfast they start to hike, Ashi is at the front, whilst Sanjay is at the back. Randeep comes in front of her, she goes all the way back. Raghav places his arms on his shoulders. Randeep thinks it's Ashi. He turns around, and everyone is laughing.

Randeep: Ashi yaha ao na?

Ashi is behind Randeep now, they have reached a snowy are, the boys make snow angels, Ashi takes a photo of it. A song starts to play, they are all having a snowball fight with one another, they click a few selfies together which are really funny.

Sanjay: Bahaut mazza aaraha hai

Ayesha: Yeh pal kabhi nahi boolongi mein

Ayesha starts to cry, Ashi and Kristina wipe her tears, and give her a tight hug...

Ashi: Paagal larki esa rote nahi hai, hum hamesha tumhaare saat rahenge, ab chalo yaha say.

Kristina: Warna mein tickle karoongi.

Ayesha starts to laugh, and they carry on with thier hike for a few hours more when Ashi becomes tired.

Ashi: I can't do it anymore

Randeep lifts her up in his arms. Ashi is staring at him, until she sees the flag. She gets off and runs towards it... Ayesha takes a video of it.

Kristina: Hum finally pahauch gaye

It is now finally evening Randeep still wants to go on the top. He hears a noise from the bushes, when he looks at the front Ashi is there.

Ashi: Boo

Randeep: Ashu tu hai?

Ashi: Ab chale I want to see if there is a Mandir so that I can grant my wishes.

Randeep: Let's go

They start to hike again, when they see a deer nearby. It is so magical to see one until they sit down.

Randeep: Tum life mein kya chathi ho?

Ashi: Raftaar, paagalpan, har din dhamekadar ho, mein urdna chathi hoon, dorna chathi hoon, girna chathi hoon, bas rukna nahi chathi hoon. Jaise yeh pahar charna, tumhare liye normal hai, par mere liye ek nasha hai.

They carry on walking until they have reached the top of the mountain...

Randeep's Pov

I have never felt so happy and peaceful in my life until Ashi came. I have started loving myself even more, and this journey of ours is going to be really beautiful. Once we have reached the top of the mountain we hold hands, and scream. I have never felt so alive.

Ashi: Kaise laga yeh sab?

Randeep: I can take my worries out here

Ashi: Issleye layi hoon for you Randeep. We need a change of atmosphere.

They both lay a blanket, and huddle together just watching the stars.

Randeep: Yeh bilkul Mount Abu wali feelings aarahi hai

Ashi: Ha

Randeep has reminded her of the past, at first she becomes upset, and then begins to smile, if all of that didn't happen then they wouldn't have been here today.

Randeep: Tumhey kuch laney nahi hai yahapar?

Ashi: Nahi tum ho mere liye sab say best tofah, par mummy aur daddy ko kuch leylungi. Meri khushi inke khushi mein hai aur kuch nahi chati hoon.

Randeep: Tum itni atchi kyun ho?

Ashi: Because of my parents, they have done so much for me up till now, and now it is my turn to give all the love and happiness back to them. They are very understanding, both of them fell in love with each other, so that's why we have such a strong bonding and connection. That's why you should live your life to the fullest.

Randeep: Oh so that's why you are like this?

Ashi: Yes, because we both need excitement, fun and love for one another. Aur tumhare liye?

Randeep: Your the best thing that's happened in my life. Before you came it was all so boring and dull, but you put colour of love, happiness and enjoyment in my life. Promise me, you will never leave me?

Ashi: I promise I will never leave you alone until the day I die.