Blushing Ashi

Ashi and her mother are packing the clothes into a suitcase, when all of a sudden she starts thinking about her honeymoon.

AM: Muhjhe pata hai tu kya sochrahi hai?

Ashi: Kya?

AM: Honeymoon, par Ashu tu na kuch sexy pehen lena, taaki Randeep impress hojaye, like one of those lace night suits, his mouth will be on the floor

Ashi becomes crimson red just hearing what her mom told her. She covers her face with her hands, and runs out of the room whilst she can hear her mom laughing.

Ashi: Patani kaise hoga, kal muhjhe shopping par jana hai, aur ha buddhu sab ko pata chal jaaygha yeh laal gaal ki wajah say.

She sits on her bike, turns the engine on, and leaves from her home. Ashi is on the main road, where sees a manuquine wearing the exact same nightsuit which her mother explained. The light turns green, Ashi looks straight ahead, but that thought is not going out of her head. She bites her lip, and has arrived on set.

Ashi: Atcha hai, koi nahi hai yahapar

A few hands touches Ashi's shoulders, she isn't bothering who it is, gets off the bike, and looks in the mirror to see her cheeks. She walks off from there, and speaks to herself.

Ashi: Kya yaar mummy aisa koi bolta hai, jab say aap yeh cheez kahi hai, I can't even look at anyone now or see who is around me. I can't even cover my face. Why did that shop come in front of me?

Ashi covers her face, with her hands, and bumps into Randeep. He catches her in his arms. He has never seen her like this before, Randeep likes this side of hers.

Randeep: Ashu please take your hands down

Ashi: Mein nahi karrungi

Ayesha: Kya huwa hai Ashi?

Ashi: Agar batadiya toh tumhey bhi yeh reaction milegha.

Kristina: Ashu muhjhe batadow?

Ashi: Tum apne mummy say kyun nahi poocheti ho?

Ashi puts her hands down, and her face has become bright red. She points towards her  cheeks, and they all stare at it.

Ashi: Aesey mat dehkho? Yaar meri kismat bhi karaab hai?

Ayesha: Kyun?

Ashi: One scene will give you a hint on what I'm talking about?

Sanjay: Ab challe shoot karna hai ya nahi?

They all get changed into thier charecters, the scene starts off when Chachaji sees a mistake on the wedding card, he rings up Sameer.

Chachaji: Sameer ek galti hai wedding card par, can you read it to me?

Sameer, looks, reads it and becomes shocked and gulity for this.

Sameer: Mein abhi aaraha hoon aap sab say maffi mangne

Pandit and Munna overhear the conversation, Sameer puts the phone down, and they both begin to cry

Munna: Yeh sab meri galti hai

Sameer: Nahi Munna it's ok don't blame yourself

Sameer hugs them both tightly, on the other side Chachaji tells Naina that everything will be perfect for her.

Chachaji: It's just a small mistake that Sameer has made, but we can resolve it.

Sameer comes inside, takes his blessings and Chachaji hugs him

Chachaji: It's alright Sameer, we can make a new one, we haven't given the cards to anyone else yet.

Sameer: Thank you so much for understanding

Chachaji: Stay blessed, and be happy.

Chachaji leaves from there, Naina looks at Sameer and smiles. He comes closer towards her, she is still in that position, Naina is still daydreaming, and stares at him romantically until he touches her hand. It feels like the first handhold, she still get that current through her.

Sameer: Naina mein yahi hoon tumharre paas

She dosen't say anthing but feels the moment when Preeti clicks her fingers, and Naina comes out of the trance.

Preeti: Mein kab say bularahi hoon, aur tum ho ki statue bangayi, ab challo andar mummy bularahi hai

Preeti takes Naina inside, she sees chachiji packing her clothes slowly.

Naina: Chachiji aap kya karehe ho?

Chachiji: I'm packing your clothes, but something is missing

Naina: Kya?

Chachiji: A nighty wo wali

Naina+Preeti: Kisswali

Chachiji: Aree wo wali

The scene ends, Ayesha finally gets it why Ashi was behaving so weirdly in the morning, when she thinks about it, she also blushes.

Ashi: Maine kaha tha na?

Ayesha: Ha ab samaj mein aayi wo wali jo tum baat karehe thi.

Ashi: Will you come shopping with me tommorow?

Kristina+Ayesha: We will come with you

Kristina: Now I know why you were blushing, getting intimate are we?

Ashi: Please dheere baat karo, agar Randeep nay sunliya toh mein buri tarah say pahsungi.

Ayesha: Atchaa baba challo neeche

Kristina: Toh mein kya kehrahiti ki hum sab shopping pay chalenge?

Ashi: It will be really fun

They are doing this to get the shyness out of Ashi, it's working until Randeep says something which makes her go back to square 1 again.

Randeep: Ashu I am going to come with you, and we will buy things together no matter what  you wear underneath or on top everything will be my choice.

Ashi: All that hardwork went down the drain