Exploring Greece

It is the night before the last day, Randeep wants to make it memroble for Ashi. She doesn't know what Randeep has in store for her. Ashi comes out wearing a hot red dress with white heels, and simple makeup which makes her look very pretty.

Randeep: Your looking gorgeous

Ashi: Thank you, and your looking handsome as always.

They both are carrying a bagpack, and come outside sitting on to a motorbike. The night life in Greece is amazing, and that is the best part of it. They stop for a bit, and sit down on a bench.

Ashi: Yeh kaisa suprise hai?

Randeep: Isse Randeep style bolte hai?

Ashi is looking at the stars when suddenly Randeep places his hand on top of hers. She feels a current going through her, but still remains quiet. Ashi is finding it very peaceful, when Randeep makes her look at him. She begins to smile at him.

Randeep: Tum abbhi bhi gussa ho?

Ashi: Kya kiss baat kay liye, muhjhe yaad nahi aaraha hai? Waise bhi tum mere ho, sirf mere.

Randeep comes even closer to her, the heat from his lips arises, just like that Ashi has made him up on fire.

Randeep: Kaha say seekha yeh possesiveness?

Ashi: Tumse

Ashi seals the deal with a liplock, Randeep is having goosebumps going down his body. She lets go of it, and wipes a tear from her eyes, Ashi looks at Randeep, he places an arm around her, and gives her a cuddly hug. It is the next morning, and they are off again exploring.

Ashi starts singing, Randeep becomes overjoyed whilst they are having thier bike ride. She holds on to him tightly, and closes her eyes. Randeep also starts to sing, and Ashi becomes surprised. He sways his arms in the air, and smiles.

They both see other bike riders, and tells them to follow behind them, and do the dance move.  After a while, they both sit on a snow sledge where it is going very fast.

Ashi: Muhjhe toh bahaut maaza aaraha hai

Randeep: Me too, but it's like a rollercoaster

Ashi looks at Randeep's expressions, and starts laughing because he can't take it anymore, and they both get off.

Randeep: Tumhe haasi aarahi hai?

Ashi: Ha, kyunki tum batche ho, very cute.

Right now they are on a sleigh with wolves pulling ahead of them. They both are very excited, since it is thier first experience. Ashi is loving it right now, since Randeep is taking her to different places. Ashi gets off whilst Randeep is following behind her. Ashi tumbles down the snow, and makes an angel. Randeep helps her up, and they have a snowball fight.

Ashi: Randeep mein tumhe nahi chorunghi

Randeep: Aur tez thi baago na, then you can hit me with it.

Ashi throws the snow ball at him, and catches it so that it will land on her.

Randeep: Main aaraha hoon?

Ashi: Please no

Randeep starts tickling Ashi...

Ashi: Randeep stop.

They both leave from the snowy mountains, and come to the surface where they left thier bike. Along the way, Randeep sees a few guys playing football, he runs towards it, misses the goal and the ball hits him on the head. All of them including Ashi start to dance again enjoying it freely without any worries. They both get changed into new clothes, and gives a thumbs up sign to each other.

Randeep: Perfect

Ashi: Super cool

Randeep teaches Ashi how to ride a different type of bike, and she gets the hang of it slowly.Ashi does a photoshoot of Randeep, and clicks different pictures of him doing poses. He is looking hot in all of them. They ask a woman to click a picture of them, and she agrees. Randeep points his two fingers on top of Ashi, and she notices.

She gets tired, Randeep gives her a piggy back, and she starts to blush from behind.

Ashi: Randeep I love you

Randeep: I love you too sweetheart.

Ashi is sitting on the bike, Randeep is still singing expressing his heart out, whilst Ashi looks at him dreamily. Randeep wraps his arm around Ashi's shoulder, and they both walk happily whilst everyone is staring at them from behind. Ashi does a dance move, Randeep does it behind, and back hugs her tightly with his naughty smile. He jumps into the air, lifts Ashi up, and twirls her around living life to the fullest. He puts her on the ground, and she hugs him with happiness in her heart.

Ashi: Yeh sab say best touring tha tumhare saat? Mein hamesha yaad rakoonghi.

Randeep: Mere paas ek aur surprise hai?

Ashi: Kya?

Randeep bends down on one knee where the public has surrounded them. Ashi becomes shocked.

Randeep: Ashi mein tumse bahauthi zyaada pyaar karta hoon, tum mere liye sab kuch ho, meri zindagi, meri darkhan, meri ibaadat, meri sab say attchi dost jisse mein sab kuch kehsakta hoon, tumne mere liye bahaut kuch kiya hai, ever since we met each other. I just can't thank you enough, and when we have our kids, we will tell them our love story.  Will you always love me till the end when we become old?

Ashi becomes overwhelmed by his speech, the crowd chants loudly for them.

Ashi: Yes I will always love you...