The Boy Who Comes To Meet Ashi

Ayesha and Kristina are helping Ashi to get ready. She is thinking about Randeep, and how worried he is. Raghav and Sanjay are at his house to comfort him.

Ashi: I need to get something out of him which will help us to get rid of this.

Kristina: We are there with you

Ayesha takes out a recorder from her pocket, and places it on her duppatta covering it up with a safety pin.

Ayesha: That way no one will find out about anything.

Kristina: By the way you look gorgeous.

Ashi's mom comes into the room, and tells her to forget about Randeep, and focus on this new boy. Ashi is smiling about this.

Ashi: Yes Mom I will forget him

Ashi's Mom: Come downstairs in 10 minutes

Ashi: How can anyone forget thier first love, it's impossible?

After 10 minutes, Ayesha and Kristina bring Ashi down. She offers tea to everyone, whilst the boy isn't even interested.

Ashi: Hi I'm Ashi. What's your name?

They both shake hands, and she sits down next to him whilst both of the familes are adoring them.

Sameer: Hi, I'm Sameer Maheswari

Ashi is gobsmakked at the name, because this is Randeep's name in the show

Sameer's Mom: Do you like Ashi?

Sameer: She's good

Ashi's Mom: What about you Ashi?

Ashi: He's good.

Ashi's Mom tells Ashi to show Sameer around the house, and get to know each other. They both stand up with a smile. Ashi shows Sameer her room.

Sameer: It's really pretty, Ashi can I tell you something?

Ashi: Of course

Sameer: I'm in love with someone else, my parents dragged me to come here.

Ashi: That's exactly my situation as well

Sameer: By the way I'm a huge fan of yours.

Ashi: Aww thank you, What's your girlfriend's name?

Sameer: Naina Aggrawal

Ashi: Sameer is this a coincidence? I mean that's mine and Randeep's name in the show.

They both start to laugh

Sameer: Those names can be real

Ashi: Where is Naina by the way?

Sameer: She's with her family right now, and she knows about this situation as well.

Ashi: So why don't we come together, and make them come face to face with our families? Just pretend we are getting engaged, and Naina exposes everything, than you can be with her, that way my family will break the engagement?

Sameer: We just want to make two loves come together.

Ashi: Exactly. I'll show Randeep to you, and you can show me Naina, so that they both won't be confused, and at the same time I will bring my friends along.

Sameer: Done deal, thank you so much Ashi.

Ashi: Your welcome, let's go downstairs, before they ask where we are.

They both go downstairs talking to one another to show an impression to the family. Both of the families are looking very happy.

Ashi+Sameer: We both want to get engaged.

Both of the families hug each other, the proposal is accepted. They both take blessings from everyone, but they don't know something is hatching in thier kids minds.

Ashi drops Sameer's family to the door, and they both wink, and wave at each other. Ashi turns the recorder off,and hugs her parents.

Ashi: You both were right, Sameer is the best for me.

Ashi's mom: I told you he's better than Randeep.

Ashi: Much more better than him. Thank you so much.

Kristina and Ayesha are waiting in Ashi's room. She comes in, and hugs both of them happily.

Ayesha: What happened don't tell me you like Sameer?

Ashi: No yaar, he's my friend now, he also is in the same situation as I am. I told him to bring his girlfriend soon, and you all will be coming with me. I can't believe his real name is Sameer Maheswari, and his girlfriend is Naina Aggrawal. I'm so excited to meet them.

Kristina: What are you going to say to Randeep tommorow?

Ashi: That Ashi belongs to Sameer.

Ayesha: Your going to make him jealous, and tease him.

Ashi: He will be so confused with the name.

It is the next morning, Sanjay, Raghav, and Randeep are waiting for the girls outside of the set. They see them, and Ashi is smiling the widest.

Randeep: What happened?

Ashi: I am getting engaged

Randeep: What you can't do this to me?

Ashi: He's way better than you

Randeep: Uske taang na tor doon. Batoa Ashi uska naam kya hain?

Ashi starts laughing

Ashi: If I tell you the name you will be speechless? His name is Sameer Maheswari. Oh my god I'm marrying Sameer

R+R+S: What your confusing us?

Ashi: I told you. Ashi belongs to Sameer.

Randeep: Ashi, you only belong to me, I'm the one who can love you,kiss you, come in your dreams, make love to you, and I have the right over your mind, body and heart.

Ashi pulls Randeep closer to her, and gives him the recoder. They all listen to it, and Randeep becomes relieved.

Randeep starts chasing Ashi around thier friends.

Ashi: Tang karne mein kitna mazza ata hain?

Randeep finally catches her, and spins her around.

Ashi: Your happy now right?

Randeep: Very happy

Ayesha: Sameer's girlfriend is Naina Aggrawal how shocking is that?

Randeep: Really, is that why Ashu was laughing?

They all nod thier heads.

Ashi: By the way, that was very hot, you actually said make love to you?

They all catch Randeep out.

Ayesha: Kyun jijaji, your very fast?

They all go into the set.