Saving Nanu's life

Director: Ashi are you ready?

Ashi: Order

Director: Lights, camera, rolling and action

Naina sees Sameer's Nanu coming out from his car, but he is holding on to his heart very tightly. He becomes unconsious, Naina runs up to him forgetting that she has a speech to present. A crowd is surrounding her.

Naina: Help somebody please help, I need to take Nanu to the hospital.

A few men help Nanu get into the car, Naina goes, and tells the driver to hurry up as this is an emergency. They all arrive at the hospital, and he is taken to the operation ward. Naina becomes tensed that nothing should happen to him. After 2 hours the doctors comes out.

Naina: What happened Doctor?

Doctor: You bought him at the right time, we saved his life or else anything could have happened to him. He wants to see you.

Naina enters, sits down, and begins to cry just looking at Nanu's state. She holds his hand, Nanu looks at Naina, and wipes her tears.

Nanu: No dear please don't cry, you saved my life, thank you so much, Naina your a wonderful girl, your so kind-hearted and you respect your elders alot.

On the other side, everyone is getting worried because Naina hasn't shown up. The principal tells him Nanu is in the hospital. Sameer, Munna, Pandit, Swati and Preeti come in seeing Naina making Nanu smile, but she has tears in her eyes. Sameer hugs his Nanu tightly.

Sameer: Nanu please don't ever leave me and go, I should have waited for you, your very important to me.

Nanu: No your not, if you were you wouldn't have gone without me.

Naina: Nanu please don't say that, Sameer is your grandson, everyone makes mistakes, ab maan jao?

Nanu: Okay I forgive him, but Naina is my lifesaver, if she didn't bring me to the hospital on time, anything could have happened to me.

Naina: Any person would do that for you, Nanu please don't make me mahaan in front of you, it was my responsibillity as a human to save you. Now take some rest.

Principal: Naina I am so proud of you, forget about the reputation of the school, this is a much greater deed that you have done, your not just one of the best students, but also a lifesaver.

Naina runs out of the room, Preeti and Swati follow behind her, because they both know what is going on in her mind. She breaks down, Preeti and Swati both hug her.

Naina: People always call me good for nothing, or unlucky but how did I do this? Mom your seeing this from up there right, I've never done a sin, but why am I getting a life like this?

Sameer, Munna and Pandit also have tears from thier eyes. Naina looks up, and wipes her tears.

Naina: What are you all staring at? This is the truth of my life, I may look happy, but I cover up my pain really well, that you can't even tell.

Sameer comes to Naina

Sameer: How can I ever thank you for this?

Naina: Sameer no, it's destiny that made me do this, in fact god sent me as an angel to save Nanu. I stayed very calm in this kind of a situation and left it in god's hands. And see he answered my prayers.

Director: And cut it, Ashi that was outstanding, you made us all cry with your powerful acting. It was so natural, no wonder you can emote with your eyes really well.

Ashi gives a side hug to the director, and comes back. Her eyes have become red, you can see the passion and dedication in her.

Randeep: Ashi your eyes

Ashi: I know I put in a lot of effort in to prove myself

Sanjay: Why did you do this?

Ashi: I wanted to make it look real

They all hug Ashi

Kristina: Best actress

Ashi laughs

Ashi: I'm not the only one

Randeep: I want to show you all someone speacial tommorow

Everyone: Off course we will come