Randeep's Parents Come to the Sets

Randeep has bought his parents so that he can introduce everyone. His bhayhha and bhaabhi have also come.

Randeep: This is Sanjay, Raghav, Ayesha and Kristina. They are my closest friends.

Raghav, Ayesha, Sanjay and Kristina takes thier blessings.

Randeep's Mom: You are so handsome and beautiful, may you all stay blessed.

Randeep's dad: I agree, but isn't someone missing from the gang?

Mrinal: Where is Ashi?

Just then Ashi arrives in the car, parks it and gets out. She takes blessings from Randeep's parents, both of them hug her, and she becomes emotional.

Aditi Bhabhi: How are you Ashi?

Ashi: Not very good at the moment, but this is life.

Randeep's Mom: What happened Ashi?

Ashi: Nothing aunty

Randeep's Dad: You can't fool us dear.

Ashi: I love Randeep, but my parents don't like him at all. They have punished me to stay away from him, but what can I do, I see him everyday here.

Randeep's Mom: Really I'm so happy for you both. But why do your parents not like Randeep?

Ashi: Randeep is from the industry, and they want me to find a partner who is a normal human, which will make me realise that you can't get everything you want. Right now I'm listening to my parents, but I can't help it when Randeep is standing in front of me. I just don't feel like myself anymore. The Ashi that used to live her life to the fullest is now caged with nowhere to fly. I pray to god everyday for some miracle to happen, but destiny dosen't want to be on my side. Anyways enough about me, it's a pleasent suprise to see you all here.

Randeep's dad: If you want we can talk to them dear.

Ashi: It's fine uncle, if they are not listening to me, how will they listen to you? I wish I had a family like yours.

Mrinal: You all are our family. We have come to see you shoot.

The shooting begins. Naina is taking her exams whilst Sameer is waiting for her outside. Naina takes her time, gives the paper to the lecturer, and comes outside with a huge smile.

Sameer: Finally you have finished, and I know you are going to get top marks.

Naina: I hope so.

They are outside, Sameer takes Naina on a bike ride. He stops immediately which makes Naina tap him on the back. She places her head on his back which she finds very peaceful, until her dad, and Taiji see this. They get out of the rickshaw. Naina and Sameer see them both coming. Rakesh slaps Sameer, Taiji drags Naina, and enters the house.

Taiji slaps Naina, Chachiji, Preeti and Tauji hears the noise.

Taiji: You have no shame, I told you Maheswaris and Aggarwals are different. Naina was busy clinging on to boluraam. I can't believe that he would do something like this. You are getting married to Sharad right now.

Chachiji also becomes angry when Preeti comes in the way.

Preeti: Mom and Taiji please don't do this to Naina.

Taiji: Why?

Preeti: Naina dose'nt deserve this.

Taiji walks out from there with Tauji following behind. Chachiji beats Naina with a ladle.

Preeti: Mom, dad knows about this relationship

Chachiji becomes shocked and drops the ladle on the floor.

Chachiji: Why didn't you tell me this before? There is no way out now, we have to follow taiji's orders.

Chachiji goes outside

Naina: Preeti please do something

Preeti calls Sameers and tells everything which has happened.

Sameer: I will be there soon with everyone

Sameer hangs up the phone. Rakesh Taiji, Chachiji, Preeti and Naina sit down in the car, and stop in the middle. Sameer and the gang request Chachiji to let Naina go with him, and she finally agrees taking Preeti as well. Preeti sits next to Kristina in the car. They all reverse, whilst Naina looks behind to see her dad coming after them.
They quickly go away from that road, and arrive at a highway. They all get off, Sameer hugs Naina.

Naina: Are we doing the right thing by running away?

Sameer: Ask yourself that question Naina?

Naina places her hand on top of Sameer's

Director: And cut it, that was very emotional and beautiful.

Randeep and Ashi are so lost in each other, that they are still in the scene whilst holding hands. Ashi really wants to run away with Randeep in this moment.

Randeep: I know what your thinking, you want to run away with me?

Ashi: How do you know?

Randeep: The same situation is happening in our real life.

Randeep takes his phone out, follows all his co-stars including Ashi. Ashi looks at her phone and follows back.

Ashi: The fans will be very happy to know this.