Pagphere Rasam

Ashi is at her maternal home, she hasn't spoken to Randeep for three days which is very difficult. Her mom comes into the room to wake her up.

Mom: Princess ab to uthajoa, ajj Randeep aaraha hai, tuhjhe lena.

Ashi sits up in bed, hugs her mom, and becomes excited...

Ashi: Satchi maa

Mom: Ha Ashu damaadji aaraha hai

Ashi gets up, goes into the bathroom, comes out, and changes her clothes into a salwar suit. She applies sindoor on her forehead, and looks very pretty in Indian wear. She comes downstairs and hugs her dad.

Ashi: Papa aaj mein bahaut khush hoon, Randeep aaraha hain.

Dad: Ha beta ab jaldi say nashta karlo, aur aaj mein kilahounga tumhe.

Dad feeds Ashi, and she is very lucky to have a dad who cares for her very much... She washes the dishes, and plays snakes and ladders with her family.

Mom: Ab mein hee jeetoungi.

Ashi: Atcha maa let's see

Mom rolls the dice, and she scores a four. She moves the counter 4 spaces, she sees a snake, and has to go down.

Dad: Better luck next time sweetheart

Mom starts to blush in front of them both...

Dad: I hope you don't mind Ashi

Ashi: Of course not, poora haq hai pyaar karne mein. Waise aap dono abbhi jawaan ho mere liye. True example of love.

Ashi kisses both of her parents on the cheeks...

Ashi: I love you maa aur papa

Ashi's parents: We love you too

After the game of snakes and ladders, Ashi goes out into the garden, and sits on the swing . She lays down just enjoying the breeze. Randeep rings the doorbell. Mom and dad opens the door. He smiles at them, and takes thier blessings. Randeep gives the roses, and a box of chocolates to both of them. He comes inside, and his eyes are wondering for Ashi.

Mom: Randeep kisse dhoond rahe ho?

Randeep: Ashi ko

Dad: Ashi bahaar hai, garden mein

Randeep goes outside into the garden, and sees her on the swing. He rocks her back and forth, and she starts to smile dreamily.

Ashi: Yeh sapna dekhrahi hoon, Randeep nahi hai. It's just your imagination. Pehle yeh sapna dekha hai.

Randeep: Ashi mein yahi hoon tumhare paas

Ashi: Yeh line bolchuke ho, aur iss baar mein yakeen nahi karungi.

Randeep touches her face, and she gets off the swing quite quickly.

Randeep: Yeh sapna nahi hai. I am really here

Randeep pinches her on her arm.

Ashi: What was that for? Ha ab yakeen hogaye hai.

Randeep and Ashi hug one another. They both have missed each other a lot.

Randeep: Tum kaise ho?

Ashi: Mein kaise ho sakte hoon, tumhare bina? Teen din hum ek dusre say baat nahi ki. Lagraha ha tha, yeh teen saal tha mere liye

Ashi: Tum kaise ho?

Randeep: Tumhare bina bahaut boring tha, mere family Jhansi chale gaye, aur mein akela tha. Sanjay aur Raghav aaye they hamere ghar mein. Bahaut masti ki.