Ashi's Day Out

Ashi is having a personal meeting with a PR so that they can manaage her events and colloborations. They both are discussing over it, and are very happy with one another. They both take a selfie to present that Ashi has a celebrity manager

 They both take a selfie to present that Ashi has a celebrity manager

She walks out of the building, and sits down in her car...

Ashi: That's one thing done from the checklist...

A media reporter comes in front, and starts taking pictures of her. She rolls down the window, and looks at him.

Ashi: What's your question?

MR: How does it feel that you are engaged to Randeep Rai?

Ashi: Like any other girl would feel, I am getting married to the love of my life, and I am very blessed about it

The media reporter goes, and she drives off from there. Ashi turns the music up, and Lamhe starts to play. It reminds of her ex-boyfriend who she use to love, but he broke her heart, it still affects her. She suddenly starts to drive fast, and reaches in an open area. Ashi gets out of the car, takes her canvas out, and starts to paint venting her anger out. She has painted that same person but in a way where if a person looks at it, they will feel heartbroken. Her phone starts to ring, and it's from the Art exhibition.

Ashi: Hi sir

Manager: Ashi someone wants to buy your painting for 50,000 rupees.

She becomes surprised just by hearing that amount.

Manager: Ashi are you there?

Ashi: I'm really surprised to hear that, and they can buy it.

Ashi puts her phone onto the side when suddenly her past is in front of her. Ashi begins to panic.

Ashi: Stay away from me

Ranbir: What will happen if I come closer to you?

Ashi: I'm engaged

Ranbir: That makes no difference. I still love you.

Ashi: But I don't

Ashi holds on to her phone, and speed dials Randeep's number, they both have installed a tracker, and puts it on speaker.

Ranbir: Give me another chance

Ashi: I love Randeep only, please go from here

Randeep has heard everything, he can sense danger and gets into his car, and within 10 minutes he arrives at the location. Ashi sees him, hugs him tightly and begins to cry.

Randeep: Baby I'm here now. Who are you, and how dare you scare my fiancee?

Ranbir: I'm her ex boyfriend Ranbir. I only came here to say sorry

Ashi: Your lying, Randeep don't fall into his trap. He is very dangerous.

Ranbir holds on to Ashi's hand, and pulls her towards him. Randeep becomes really angry. He holds on to his collor, and starts punching him left right and centre.