Ashi&Randeep back with a bang 🔥

Ashi is peacefully dreaming about having a family with Randeep in thier own small world. She is smiling in her sleep, whilst in the future she will be waking up with him. She holds on to the pillow tightly until Randeep clicks his fingers.

Randeep: Ashi utho na

Ashi: Kya yaar sone do na itna achha sapna dekh rahi hoon.

Randeep starts tickling Ashi, and she wakes up hugging him.

Ashi: Mere sapna tor diya?

Randeep: Atcha sapne mein kya huwa tha?

Ashi gets up, becomes shy, and Randeep backhugs her. He whispers in her ear.

Randeep: Bolona kya huwa tha muhjhe bhi jaana hai ki meri girlfriend sapne mein kya karahiti?

Ashi: Batadoun?

Randeep nods his head

Ashi: Family

Randeep: What you mean your family?

Ashi: No

Randeep: My family.

Ashi: Kya karron iska nahi buddhu hamari family ka?

Randeep: Oh! Tum toh bahaut agay nikal gayi? Abhi hamari shaadhi nahi huwi hai, aur tum bacche kay baare may soch rahi ho?

Ashi: Hojagi, ya nahi bhi hogi, mein kissi aur say shaadhi kar loongi.

Randeep: Toh phir tum kisse shaadhi karoge?

Ashi: Hai koi buddha sa, Paagal sa, ek dum bewakoof sa, par bahaut pyaara sa.

Randeep points to himself.

Randeep: Toh phir Miss Ashi Singh mein tumhe Ashi Rai bana he loonga, aur phir tum hai uta kar lejaaonga, yeh mera waada hai aur mein apna waada nibhaungha?

Ashi places her hand on top of his. Ashi goes towards her wardrobe takes a towel, and her clothes out. She is about to go in the bathroom when Randeep places his arms around Ashi's waist. She looks at him shockingly.

Randeep: Mein bhi ajoun anndar, muhjhe bhi nahaana hai tumhaare saat?

Ashi: Toh phir choro aur ajoun mere saat?

Randeep lets go of her, his eyes become wide, he follows behind her, she opens the door, and quickly locks it.

Ashi: Besharam

Randeep: I heard that

Ashi gets out, wraps a towel around her hair. Randeep finds her very sexy only wearing a mini skirt with her black crop top tucked in. Ashi knows that Randeep is drooling over her, and that's exactly what she intended to plan. She dries her hair naturally, and combs it through. She applies black eyeliner, red lipstick and her favorite scent. She looks up in the mirror only to see Randeep coming closer.

Randeep: Are you trying to kill me?

Ashi: What do you think?

Randeep bites his lips smoothly. She places her thumb over it which makes his eyes close in pleasure. He finds it so hot until he makes Ashi go in to the wall, and starts smothering kisses on her neck. She is giving all the access  for him to love her. Ashi is drowning in Randeep's love, until they stop. He dosen't want her to feel uncomfortable. They hold hands, and go downstairs.

Ashi makes a protien shake, and has an apple everyday now. She has completely changed her diet.

Randeep: Ashi, let's do an arm wrestle.

They both sit down opposite of each other. They place there arms on the table, and interlock thier hands. Ashi is looking elsewhere, whilst Randeep is struggling. She begins to whistle, and makes Randeep lose.