Randeep's Best Friends 👫👬

Zain and Eisha are on the sets of Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hain, and are wanting to talk to Randeep. Ashi is walking past them, but she suddenly stops.

Ashi: Zain and Eisha it's so good to see you.

Eisha: Can we talk to Randeep please?

Ashi: Yeah sure I'll go and bring him.

Ashi goes towards to Randeep's room, and knocks on the door.

Randeep: Come in

Ashi: Zain and Eisha have come to meet you

Randeep: I've not seen them for such a long time.

They both walk out together. Ashi brings Randeep to Zain and Eisha. They all hug one another.

Eisha: Thank you so much Ashi, we both like you a lot.

Ashi: Thank you, you both should come here often whenever your free. It gives Randeep a boost, it makes him very happy. He always has a big grin.

Randeep looks at Ashi surprisingly.

Zain: That is also very true.

Zain and Eisha high-five and hug one another.

Eisha: Hey why don't we follow each other on instagram?

Zain and Eisha are following Ashi

Ashi: It's a pleasure to meet you both, I better get going now, goodbye.

Zain+Eisha: Bye Ashi

Eisha: She's a really sweet, and honest girl for you Randeep.

Randeep: That's why I love her so much.

Zain: Has she told you, that she likes you?

Randeep: Just yesterday.

Eisha: Your so lucky, we are so happy for you

Randeep: How is your shooting coming along?

Zain: I'm enjoying it alot, it's super fun

Eisha: Same here

Randeep: That's very good

Zain: What about yours?

Randeep: It's awesome.

Ashi is going to the director to ask something, and to get permission from him.

Ashi: Sir, can I talk to you?

Director: Of course Ashi, come in and sit down.

Ashi: Sir actually the matter is that my cousion is getting married in Agra, and I need a few days off to attend his wedding, then I might go on holiday for a couple of days. Sir please don't tell anyone about the holiday, you know why I'm saying this because I need to grow my liking into love for Randeep

Director: That's absolutely fine, when are you leaving?

Ashi: Tommorow night at 8:00 pm, so I will have to leave shoot early. I will be coming back in a week's time. 2 days for the wedding, and 5 days for the holiday.

Ashi gets up, and hugs her director.

Director: I am going to miss you

Ashi: I will miss you too.

Ashi leaves the office, and goes into her room to make a tictok for her fans, and likes a few posts from her fans. Under her recent post fans can't believe that Zain and Eisha are following her. She replies yes we are following one another, that will give them a hint.

Ashi is listening to romantic songs, and is enjoying it alot moving her head to the beat. Randeep comes in, sees her like this, and begins to smile. He goes up to her, and takes her headphones off. She looks up at him, and waves.

Ashi: Hi Randeep

Randeep: Hi Ashi, can I sit down?

Ashi: Off course you can

Randeep: Ashi what is happening to you?

Ashi: I don't know but I really like you a lot. I wanted you to feel comfortable when you are talking to your friends. I respect you Randeep, and slowly I am getting to know you. It's fine if you are talking to another girl, because I trust you.

Randeep is loving this alot. Ashi has been very different today. They both stand up, Randeep is walking forwards, and Ashi's back hits the wall.

Ashi: Randeep what are you doing?

He comes very close to her, turns Ashi around, moves her hair to one side, and gently kisses her on the back of her nape. Ashi closes her eyes, and lets the feeling sink in. With this move, he is taking Ashi to a different world. A girl's weakness is always the neck kiss. She turms around, looks at him, wraps her arms around his shoulders when all of a sudden there is a knock at the door.

Randeep: Why do they have to spoil it for?

Ashi opens the door, and the gang comes inside.

Raghav: What were you doing?

Ashi: We were just talking.

Randeep: Right

Sanjay: If you were talking why didn't you let us come inside?

Ashi starts to cough

Randeep: The door was open, you should have just come inside.

Ayesha: Alright, we will do that next time

Ashi: I need to tell you something

Kristina: What?

Ashi: I'm leaving the show