KrisJay and AyeRa's Sagaii

Ayesha, Kristina and Ashi are in one room, on the other side Raghav, Sanjay and Randeep are opposite of the room where the girls are getting ready.

Ashi: Wow tum dono kitni pyaari lagrahi ho?

Kristina: Ashu tumne hum dono ko make up lagaya hai

Ayesha: Jewellery bhi bahaut khoobsurat hai

Ashi: Thank you, ab toh bahaut sharmana hai

Ayesha and Kristina's moms come in, and look at thier daughters.

AM: I can't believe Ayesha and Kristina are getting engaged today. Kisse ki nazaar na lage.

KM: Ashi tu nay bahaut atcha kaam kiya hai

In the boys room...

Randeep: Tum dono kitne handsome lagrahe ho, ek dum raja ki tarah?

Raghav: Nahi mein toh ek king hoon?

Sanjay: Aur mein bhadshah

Randeep: Ha tum dono wahi ho, ab challe niche?

Randeep opens the door, and knocks on the girls room. Ashi opens it, and smiles at them

Ashi: Jijaji, thora sabr rakho, waise bhi aap dono cute, handsome and dashing ho, par abhi larkiya thora waqt lageghi. I love you Randeep

Randeep: I love you too Ashi

Sanjay+Raghav: Aap bahaut sweet ho bhabhi

Ashi: Woh toh mein hoon he, kyunki mein tum dono say bhi pyaar karti ho.

Sanjay+Raghav: We love you this much

Randeep, Raghav and Sanjay come downstairs, and look at all the preperations done in Kristina's house.

Sanjay: Yeh mera sasural hai

Raghav and Sanjay's parents come towards them, and they both take thier blessings.

RM: You both look so lovely in this suit

SM: Ek dum hero lagteho tum dono, hum bahaut khush hai tumhaare liye.

Sanjay: Thank you Maa

All the guests start arriving, Randeep and Ashi greet them, and welcome them inside.

Ashi: Namaste Auntyji aur uncle

Randeep nudges her, and she looks at him

Ashi: Kya hai Deep?

Randeep: Kitne soni ho tum

Ashi: Tu bara kamaal dikraha hai

Ashi brings Ayesha and Kristina downstairs. Everybody is looking at them, speacially Raghav and Sanjay. They both become shy, and they sit down next to them.

Raghav: Ayesha tu na muhjhe maardaaleghe?

Ayesha: Nahi, tum na wink killer ho?

Sanjay: Your looking just like a princess today

Kristina: And your my knight in shining armour

Ashi: Ahem, hogaya compliments.

Randeep: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the Roka ceremony of Raghav-Ayesha and Sanjay-Kristina A.K.A Munna, Swati, Preeti and Pandit.

Ashi: Now we are going to do a dance performance for them.

They all start to clap for them...

Ashi+Randeep: Thank you so much everyone, and now it is time for the Roka ceremony to begin.

The priest comes up on to the stage, and recites, and does the tilak for all of them. Sanjay and Raghav's mother puts a red duppatta over them, and gives both of them jewellery, clothes and cash. Ayesha and Kristina takes thier blessings. Ayesha's parents and Kristina's parents give Raghav and Sanjay clothes and cash. Raghav and Sanjay take thier blessings.

Randeep and Ashi bring the rings for all of them. Ayesha and Kristina slides the rings on Raghav and Sanjay. They repeat what the girls do. Everybody starts hooting for them, and all the famalies hug one another.

Randeep: Ab sagaai hogayi?

Ashi: Ab bato kaise lagraha hai?

Ayesha: Ab hum freely ghum sakte hai as a couple

Kristina: Now no one can question our relation

Raghav: Bahaut atcha lagraha hai, mein Ayesha ka aur Ayesha meri

Sanjay: Kristina meri pehli aur aakhri pyaar hai, I'm really happy for all of us.

Ashi: That's really good and honest

Randeep: Ayesha aur Kristina tum dono bilkul sahi bolrahi ho.

They both hug Randeep, whilst Ashi hugs Sanjay and Raghav. Ashi becomes emotional, Raghav and Sanjay wipe her tears.

Raghav: Hum apne dosti kabhi bhi nahi torenghe aur ha mein aur Sanjay hamesha tumharre saat rehenge.

Sanjay: Bhabhi please roh mat, warna mein tumhe tickle karrounga?

Sanjay and Raghav tickle Ashi, and she starts laughing crazily. Randeep, Kristina and Ayesha see thier brother and sister bond between them, and are very lucky to have all three of them in thier lives.

Ashi: Bas I can't breathe anymore, par tum dono mere sab say favourite ho

Sanjay+Raghav: Aww that's so cute, our honeypie.

Ashi: And your my cutiepie, hamesha khush raho.

Ashi looks at all of her friends, and congratulates them on thier engagement. Randeep and Ashi hold hands with each other, and gives them all a gift

Randeep: This is from us to all of you

They all start opening the gifts, it is a personalised night lamp with all of them together, and with thier names written on it.

Kristina: This is so beautiful and thoughtful of you both, thank you.

Ayesha: You guys are the best

Raghav: When we are missing each other, we can always look at this.

Sanjay: And we are each other's light.

They all have a group hug. After they have ate Randeep takes Ashi into a corner.

Ashi: Kya kareho Sameer?

Randeep: Mein apna waada nibaraha hoon Naina?

Ashi: Atcha sab ke samne?

Randeep: Mein kisse say darta warta nahi hoon

Randeep pulls Ashi towards him, he wraps his arms around her waist, they both slowly go towards each other until they bump thier heads, and start to laugh.

Ashi: Maybe next time