Spending the night with Randeep ⛼

There's a moment
Between a glance, and a kiss
Where the world stops
For the briefest of times.
And the only thing between us
Is the anticipation
Of your lips on mine
A moment
So intense
It hangs in the air
As it pulls us closer
A moment so perfect
That's when it comes to an end
We realise
It's just the beginning

Now that I have agreed to let Ashi stay, I have a fear that we will loose this friendship of ours. Ashi you don't know how much you mean to me.

Ashi: You know what, this is your bed, I'll sleep on the couch.

Randeep: Are you serious your back will hurt?

Ashi: It's totally fine Randeep, I'll manage.

Randeep's Pov

Ashi gets off from the bed. Randeep gives her a pillow and a blanket. He jumps on to his bed, and closes the light. Randeep looks at the time, and it's 2:30am. He is getting worried about Ashi if she can sleep properly. He gets up, sees Ashi feeling uncomfortable, he lifts her up in his arms, and she slowly opens her eyes.

Ashi: Randeep what are you doing?

Randeep places her on to the bed gently. He keeps his finger on Ashi's mouth.

Randeep: Tum bahaut bolti ho? I've bought you here because you were feeling uncomfortable.

Ashi stands up, Randeep pulls her arm, and she is on top of him.

Ashi: What if I slipped?

Randeep: I wouldn't let anything happen to you.

Randeep wraps his arms around Ashi's waist.

Randeep: I want to say something to you.

Ashi: Yeah sure.

Randeep: I'm sorry for all the past mistakes that I have done, and I know you were in pain because of me.

Ashi places her finger on his lips. Randeep is quivering under her touch.

Ashi: You can never hurt me? I started to ruffle his hair.

Randeep: Ashi your confusing me, in the interview you said we are good friends, and now even you know this, this is something beyond our friendship.

Ashi: Please let me go.

Randeep: Be quiet.

Randeep brings Ashi's face closer towards his, and places his lips on top of hers. Fireworks were irruppting between them. That chemistry which everyone talks about is all real. The moments which they shared were crystal clear.

Ashi's Pov

It feels just right,the world stops, and his lips are an addiction. But I can't decieve my career. I slowly let go, and looked up at him in the eyes.

Ashi: This is wrong, you know this is a mistake I'm dedicated towards my career. Please get rid of this memory as soon as you can. It will be better for the both of us.

The alarm rings at 5:00am

Randeep's Pov

Ashi had already left his house, he moans, and gets ready for work.

Ashi's Pov

I love him, but I can't do it because of my last relationship. It hurt me the most when I saw him kissing someone else. That thought is still ringing in my mind. Ayesha and Kristina know about this.

Ayesha+Kristina: Hey Ashi

Ashi hugs them both, and starts to cry.

Kristina: Ashu what's wrong?

Ashi: I stayed at Randeep's last night, and things escalted very quickly, and then we kissed. It just reminded me of my ex.

Ayesha: Oh my god, you both kissed, actually we all knew that Randeep loves you a lot, we can see it in his eyes. Ashi why don't you give him a chance?

Ashi: I'm scared of having another relationship, and promise me you won't tell the boys anything about this.

Kristina+ Ayesha: Promise.

Randeep enters the set, goes into his room where he spots Raghav and Sanjay.

Sanjay: Whassup bro?

Raghav: How did it go yesterday?

Randeep: Everything was going smoothly until I ruined it. I kissed Ashi, and she told me that We can't be together.

Sanjay: What is that really what Ashu said?

Randeep: Yes

Randeep's Pov

I saw that Ashi was doing her individual scene with her family.

Naina: I cannot marry the one who insults my uncle. Who does he think he is? If he can do this, just imagine what he will do after we get married.

Preeti: Please dad, I know Sharad isn't the right guy for Naina. There is no respect or love for her, she would rather die than live a life like this.

Taiji slaps Naina

Taiji: After what we heard about you having an affair, this is the right opportunity to send you off, and how dare you talk to your elders like this.

Chachaji: Naina is absolutely right. I don't want her future to be like this. I'm going to ring them, and tell them we are not going to accept this proposal.

Taiji, Tauji and Rakesh walk out
Chachaji rings and says that the allience is off
Preeti, Naina Chachaji and Chachiji hug one another.

Naina: Thank you so much, this means a lot to me.

Randeep walks up to Ashi, but she ignores him.

Ashi: Randeep please leave me alone.

Randeep: What was my fault in this? I really love you.

Ashi: Nothing is your fault, but Im lacking in something.

Randeep: What's that?

Ashi: I'm afraid to love again