Love,Care and Attention

Ashi is being discharged from the hospital. Ashi's father has signed the form.

Doctor: How are you feeling Ashi?

Ashi: A little bit better

Doctor: I understand, it takes time for a person to get out from depression and anxety. Those environments which Ashi has been in will scare her a lot.

Randeep: What can we do doctor?

Doctor: Love, care and attention which Ashi really needs right now. Please do not put her into a house which caused  all of this. It will give her a panic attack.  Shift Ashi to a her friend's place which she will find comfortable.

Ayesha: Ashu can stay at my house with Kristina. Is that alright with you Ashi?

Ashi looks up and nods. Ayesha and Kristina give ashi a comforting hug.

Randeep: We will all stay at your house Ayesha.

Everyone agrees to it.

Doctor: Keep Ashi calm, and Ashi if you don't find it comfoetable talking to your friends you can always tell me. Here is my card.Just keep her happy, and let her do what she wants to do give her that independance at the same time. There will be speacial security now.

Ashi's mother: Thank you so much doctor.

Ashi is placed on to a wheelchair with security at the front. There are millions of fans waiting outside to see a glimpse of everyone. Security makes way. Ashi is looking at everyone, and becomes scared. Randeep notices it, and holds Ashi's hand.

Randeep: They are like our family.

Ashi gives a small smile, and waves at everyone.

The media is here to announce that Ashi has come out of hospital, and wishes a speedy recovery.

Reporter: Do you want to say something Ashi?

Ashi: I don't know what to say, our fans are the best.

There are cameras flashing, Ashi covers her face, and they all sit in the car. Ayesha and Kristina get all of her stuff, and arrives at Ayesha's house. Ayesha takes Ashi in to her house whilst the rest of them get thier luggage.

Ashi hugs Ayesha tightly, Ayesha strokes her.

Ayesha: Do you want anything?

Ashi: I just want to sleep.

Ayesha takes Ashi into a room, and makes hey lie down. Ayesha is about to go when Ashi holds Ayesha's hand.

Ashi: Please don't go

Ayesha sits down next to Ashi.

Ayesha: Do you want me to tell you a story?

Ashi smiles hearing that. Ayesha tells her the story on how they met each other in the show, how they became best friends with Kristina, Madhu ma'am, Sanjay, Raghav and Randeep. She tells her all the moments which they had fun together, the outings that they did, the movie dates, and just having fun on set. Ayesha notices that Ashi has gone to sleep, she kisses her on the forehead, and waits downstairs for everyone to arrive. Everyone enters.

Randeep: Where is Ashi?

Ayesha: I put her to sleep, she was really tired, and I told her a story.

Kristina: That's really thoughtful.

Ashi is having nightmares, her body is trembling and sweating at the same time. She is murmuring no in her sleep. She screams, everyone goes to her, and Randeep is holding her. She runs out of the room, they are all following behind her until she enters the kitchen holding a glass. Randeep, Raghav and Sanjay gently take the glass away from Ashi. Ashi hugs Randeep.

Randeep: Shh, calm down Ashi it's alright we are here.

Ayesha and Kristina look at her body

Kristina: Ashu, do you want to have a bubble bath, it will be really fun?

Ashi goes towards Kristina, and holds her hand.

Kristina: That's like my good girl.

Ashi: Bubbles are so speacial, once you touch them they pop.

Randeep, Ayesha, Kristina, Sanjay and Raghav are trying to make Ashi happy and comfortable.

Ayesha: That's right Ashu. Shall we go?

Ayesha and Kristina help Ashi have a bubble bath whilst she is playing. Ashi puts the form on thier chins, and they all start to laugh.

Ashi: You both are Santa Claus

Ashi changes herself, they all come out, and the boys have prepared the food. Ashi sits on the bed, Randeep is feeding her slowly, when she says something beautiful.

Ashi: Tum logo ney khaana nahi khaya, chal mein hi kiladungi?

They all become overwhelmed hearing that. Ashi makes space for everyone, she starts to feed them with her hands. She feels very happy when her friends smile genuinely.

Ashi: Now you are all not hungry anymore?

Randeep: It's time for your medicine.

Ashi makes faces when she hears that word. Randeep pours it out on to a spoon.

Randeep: Here comes the aeroplane.

Ashi opens her mouth, and swallows it.

Ashi: Thank you

Randeep: Your welcome.

Ashi: Are you angels, that have come to care for me. God sent you all are my caretakers?

They all become emotional, Ashi wipes thier tears.

Ashi: I'm sorry I am making you cry.

Raghav: Ashu your very sweet to all of us.

Randeep, Raghav and Sanjay go out of the room, because they can't see Ashi like this. It hurts Randeep the most, but what can he do.

Randeep: I just want Ashi to be better.

Sanjay: We will all pray for that.