VJN University

Today is everyone's first day at college. They are all very excited, because there are no restrictions on what to wear, or how much make-up you put on.

Preeti: Naina are you sure you will win the bet?

Naina: Yes I will, just wait and watch

Naina takes the car keys from her dad's room, she misses him alot, but she is very happy right now. She comes out of his room. Preeti is surprised that Naina can drive.

Preeti: Tumhe gari chalani aate hain?

Naina: Haa muhjhe aati hai, chalo I'll drop you off, even chachaji knows about it, he told me to do it.

Naina and Preeti sit in the car, she turns the engine on, and they are off.

Preeti: This is so cool, my sister is driving, we don't have to walk anymore.

They have reached VJN University, horns at the gang, and brings the car to the stop. Naina turns the window down, and Preeti gets out. Sameer, Munna, Pandit, Swati, Kamya and Hema are shocked because in those days girls were not allowed to drive.

Sameer: You know how to drive?

Naina: Kyun sirf larke drive kar sakte hain? Iss mein koi chowkne wali baat nahi hain, aur mein ajj dickadungi ki main yahi parunghi.

Naina starts the engine, reverses, and leaves VJN to go to her college. She parks the car, and gets out. Everybody is stunned looking at her.

Naina: What are you all staring at, have you never seen a girl before?

She walks in confidently, her uncle is already there at the admissions office.

Chachaji: Kya matlab hain, ki Naina ka admission form nahi mila? Yeh hohi nahi sakta.

Administrator: I'm sorry Naina can't be here.

Chachaji: Naina chalo yaha say, ab hum kya karenge? You will have to go to VJN.

Naina: Gee Chachaji, I'll get admitted there.

Naina comes to VJN, and goes to the admission office, they look at her grades, and they are impressed.

Administrator: You have topped in Mumbai as well.

Naina: Yes I have

Administrator: Welcome to VJN University

Naina walks out of the classroom, on the other hand Sameer is taking the register when all of a sudden he sees Naina leaning against the wall.

Naina: Maine kya kahata mein zarror aunghi?

She enters the class confidently, JBR knows Naina has topped everywhere.

JBR: Welcome Naina

Munna and Pandit are so happy that they have won the bet.

Pandit: I knew it you would come.

Naina sits at the front, where Sameer is also sitting.

JBR: Welcome to college, My name is JBR your economics teacher. Who has scored 40% in school?

Most of the students put thier hands up besides Naina, and a few other students.

JBR: Bad Joke

Naina starts to annoy Sameer when he complains to JBR. She goes out of the classroom, but Sameer keeps on looking at her, she gives him a flying kiss, there eyes become wide. Once class is over, they all come outside.

Sunaina: Hi I'm Sunaina I have heard a lot about you

Naina: Thanks

Karthik: Why don't you join our gang?

Naina: Mein door say pehchan leti hoon kon atcha hai, aur kon kharab. Ab jao yaha say.

Sunaina and gang leave

Naina: Bloody losers, they just want to advantage of me.

Preeti: Kya jawaab diya!

Naina walks into the canteen with Preeti, Swati, Kamya and Hema. Sameer, Munna and Pandit are a table behind them. Munna and Pandit wave at Naina, and she smiles at them. A lot of boys surround her table, she smirks but takes no notice of them.

Preeti: Why are there so many boys here?

Sameer becomes jealous, because Naina is his girlfriend.

Naina: Hey its nice to meet you all, I know you heard a lot about me, but I am not interested right now.

Swati: Let's order something.

Naina clicks her fingers, the waiter comes they all order even for the boys. Sameer knows that Naina has acknowledged him. The waiter gives the food to the boys, and then to Naina. They were about to eat when the seniors come in, and mock at them. Sameer becomes really angry, and holds on to Vicky's collor.

Sameer: How dare you? Just because we are first year students that dosen't mean you can rag us.

Vicky: Off course we can, that's the rule here.

Naina: Oh really!

Vicky: The Naina Aggarwal is studying at our college

Naina: What's the big deal in that? Are you jealous?

Naina and Sameer laugh, and high-five one another.

Vicky: Do you two know each other?

Sameer: Ha Tommy school say, Naina is my girlfriend.

Vicky: Kya?

Naina and her gang come forward.

Munna: Let's do some ragging, you dance like a girl.

The gang starts laughing, and the seniors run away from them.

Randeep: I'm sorry

Sameer holds his ears

Naina: It's fine, and I am sorry as well

I only put this up because Randeep says Ashi, then she tells him it's Naina