Brooklyn

"Charis, the next group is here." My assistant shouts from the other room. I am a photographer and today I was doing a photo-shoot with a band called RoadTrip.
"Okay." I answer.
I enter the room and my eyes stop on a guy with blonde curls. Suddenly he looks up and stares at me.
"So can we start?" One of the other boys ask.
"Eh...yeah...of course." I stutter.
My assistant introduces you to the boys and then we start the photo-shoot.

It's very funny, because the boys are always saying or doing something funny. Especially Brooklyn, who is making me smile a lot. He always smiles at me and not the camera, which makes me blush and my heart stays beating faster.

After we've finished the photo-shoot, the boys are about to leave. I am a little sad because I really like Brooklyn.
"Hey, Charis, wait." I hear Brooklyn's voice from behind me.
I turn around and Brooklyn gives me a little piece of paper.
"Please text me. I...I'd love to see you again." He stutters, cutely.
"Sure." I answer smiling.

*1 month later*
"Baby, please take a picture of me!" My boyfriend screams, while he is climbing up a tree.
"Why?" I laugh.
"Please!" He answers and makes those puppy eyes, which I just can't resist.
"Okay, okay..." I say and take out my phone to take a picture of Brooklyn. "Say cheese!"
"No, why should I say that?" He screams from the tree.
"Because you have to smile!" I scream back.
He starts smirking. I take the picture and Brooklyn comes back to me.
"I still don't understand why I should say cheese." He mumbles.
"Because you automatically smile when you say it!" I explain.
"I don't even like cheese! I only like ham!" He answers.
I laugh.
"Why couldn't I say Charis?" He smirks.
"Why my name?" I ask confused.
"I always smile when I say you're name because I love you." He whispers, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me passionately.