Rye

Rye is my boyfriend and he invited me to come to his house. I was getting snacks from the kitchen. Rye is in his room preparing the movies. Suddenly I see a huge spider. I scream and quickly jump on the kitchen island.

Rye, who hears me scream, rushes down in the kitchen.
"Juniper, what happened? Are you okay?" He asks very worried but as soon as he sees me sitting on the kitchen island he began to laugh.
"Stop laughing you jerk." I shout, insulted.
"Sorry babe, you just look so incredibly funny." He laughs.
"Rye, please." I beg.
"Okay okay sorry, so what happened?" He asks seriously now.
"There!" I said with a shaking voice and point the corner.
Rye starts to laugh again.
"That's what you are scared of, babe?" He laughs.
He holds his belly and it seems he's dying because he laughs so much.
"That's not funny. Not even a little bit." I say angry.
"Oh come on baby." Rye smirks at me, walk to the corner and takes the spider on his hand.
I squeak and look at him.
"Rye, if you come one step closer, I'm going to leave you, like right now." I say so fucking frightened.
"No you won't." Rye smiles.
"Don't test me Beaumont." I answer.
"Okay okay." He says and walks out of the door with the spider still in his hand. "See no spider in here anymore." Rye announced and wants to grab my hand to help me down from the kitchen island.
"Don't even think about touching me with his hand ever again." I say and look at his hand.
Suddenly Rye grabs my waist and pulls me into his arms.
"Rye..." I start but Rye presses his lips against mine.
"Hey be a bit more grateful, I saved you from that monster." He grins.
"Yeah your right. Thank you Ryan, you are my hero." I say theatrically and roll my eyes.
"I love you, Juniper." Rye says in a lovely way.
"I love you too." I answer.
Then he kisses me again and we spend a wonderful evening together.