Rye

It's my first day in London and today I am visiting the London Eye. It's beautiful and the lighting is that bad too. So I decide to take a picture but there's one problem, I am alone. So I look around me for somebody who could take one on my phone for me.

I see a group of boys and I go over to them.
"Excuse me? Sorry for bothering you but I was wondering whether or not you could take a picture of me? If it's no problem." I ask, friendly.
The boys look at me. Especially a boy with brown hair and beautiful brown eyes.
"No I mean yeah sure, of course." He says.
"But Rye we aren't finished yet." A blonde guy says.
The boy's, who's name is Rye, obviously, doesn't answer the blonde boy and takes my phone.
"Where should I take it?" He asks and smiles.
"In front of the London Eye." I answer and smile, shyly.
He's really cute.

While taking the picture I can feel his intense glance on me and it drives me insane. After he took a few pictures, he asks me if this is my first time here and I say yes. Then he continued talking with me. He's really friendly and cute. He invites me for a drink. So the two of us go and enjoy an amazing afternoon together.

Before he leaves, he gives me a piece of paper with his number on it.
"It would be lovely if you would call me. I really enjoyed the afternoon with you a beautiful girl." He whispers in my ear.
I smile, nod and watch Rye leaving.