Andy

Andy and I have been friends for a couple of months now I like him a lot but I don't think he likes me in that way. Today we were going to an indoor water park together.
I was sitting on my towel next to Andy, talking to him about different things.
"You wanna get into the water?" He suggests.
"Yeah sure." I smile.

Suddenly a tall boy with blonde hair and very musclier, appears next to me.

He looks quite good but not as good as Andy.
"Hey, sweetie. What's your name?" He asks with a flirty voice.
"Ehm, Alba." I shyly, say.
"Hi Alba, I'm Fergus. Your pretty hot, you wanna come swim with me?" He smirks.
"No, she's not coming with you." Andy says and walks in front of me.
"And you are?" Fergus asks.
"Her boyfriend, so stay away from my girl." Andy says, angrily.
"I think she's old enough to decide on her own, even if you are her boyfriend." Fergus laughs. "So stunner decide, you want to come with me, a hot man or go with this weak little boy?" He adds and smirks at me.
Andy looks at the ground. I lay my hand on his cheeks and turn his head around. I lay my lips on his. At first Andy seems shocked but then he grabs my waist and pulls me closer. The kiss gets more intense. I am so happy right now.
"You are making a mistake, babe." Fergus says.
I turn around to him to see Andy walking straight up to him, pushing him in the pool.
"Call my girlfriend babe one more time and you'll wish you were never born." Andy says, angrily.
I smirk.
"You're girlfriend, huh?" I ask with a soft voice, looking deep into his eyes.
"Yes, I mean, if you want." Andy whispers and kisses me quickly.
"Of course." I answer and kiss him again but this time longer and more intense.