Andy

"We're going to Winter Wonderland." Rye and Sonny shouted into the camera.
I stand behind Alex, who was filming the two boys. I shake my head and laugh quietly.

Suddenly my boyfriend, Andy, appears and hugs me from behind.
"You are coming with us, aren't you?" He whispers into my ear.
I nod and kiss his cheek. He smiles.

As soon as we arrive at Winter Wonderland, the boys take me to a rollercoaster ride. We have a lot of fun together. Later Andy takes my hand.
"Can I borrow my girlfriend for a second?" He says and without waiting for an answer he pulls me with him.
"Andy, what..." I start but Andy presses his lips on mine.
"Finally I have my girlfriend for my own." He mumbles, wrapping his arms around me.
I smile.
"Come on, I'll buy you a hot chocolate." He suggests.
I nod. So the two of us are drinking our hot chocolate and Andy is trying his luck at different games. He's trying to hit some cups with a ball. He's actually doing pretty good and he wins a huge teddy bear.
"It's for you babe." He says and kisses my cheek.
"Oh my god, thank you so much baby." I say and hug the teddy bear.
"Hey what about me?" Andy asks and act like she offended but he's obviously not.
I give him a long passionate kiss.
"That's much better, Yevetta." He smirks and kisses me again.