Rye

Today I have the first day of my new holiday job as a babysitter. So I ring the door bell at the house, where I am babysitting. A boy with brown hair and beautiful brown eyes opened the door.

"You must be Yatri, right?" He asks, friendly.
I nod shyly.
"Come in, my Mum must be back with the twins in a few minutes." He explains.
I follow him into the kitchen.
"I'm Rye by the way." He says.
Rye and I talk for a while until his Mum and the twins arrive. We talk about some stuff for the job and then Rye's Mum has to leave for work. So I am only with the twins and Rye.
"Can you play with us?" Sammie asks, shyly.
"Of course." I smile.

So I play with the twins for a long time. They are super cute and after a while, they aren't that shy anymore.

I have now been babysitting them for 2 months now. Every afternoon I go over to their house. Sometimes Rye is there too and my heart always starts beating faster when I see him.
"Can I join you?" Rye, who suddenly enters the room, asks.
"Yeah, can we play hide and seek?" The twins ask.
I agree and Shaun decides to look for us first.

I am walking through the house, trying to find a good place to hide. Suddenly someone takes my wrist and pulls me into the bathroom

"What are you doing?" I ask, as soon as I see that it's Rye.
He just lays his finger on my lips. So the two of us are standing behind the bathroom door, my body pressed against his. The two of us are that close, I can feel his extremely fast heart beat.
"Are you okay?" I ask.
"Yeah sure, why?" Rye answers.
"Because your heart beat is really fast." I smirk.

Suddenly Rye pulls up my chin and lays his lips on mine.
"I love you, Yatri. Since the day you appeared in the front of our house." He whispers after the kiss.
"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Rye asks, shyly.
Instead of answering I kiss him again.