Rye

I am very happy at the moment. My life is actually perfect. I have an amazing boyfriend, Rye, who goes to prom with me next week, I have a lovely best friend, Xylona and school and everything else isn't going that bad either. I am very happy and excited for prom.

It's the afternoon before prom and I am really excited. Especially because Xylona, my best friend, gets asked out by her crush. Rye and I planned have been planning this for a while since I found out they like each other. His best friend Brook, her crush, likes her too.

On prom day Rye stands in front of my door, in his suit, waiting on me. As soon as I come out of the door and he sees me, his eyes grow wide.
"Wow." He whispers. "You look amazing babe." He says and kisses me gently.
"You ain't looking bad too." I smile.

He stares at me for a while.
"Seriously you look so... I can't describe how beautiful you look Emmeline." He says.
So we go to prom together. It is amazing. Brooklyn and Xylona are here together. Rye and I are really happy that our plan has gone right.

We dance together the whole evening. Sometimes we dance fast, sometimes slow and close. Now a slow song is on and Rye gently grabs my waist and pulls me closer to his body. I can feel his breath on my ear.
"I love you so much Emmeline, you don't know how much." He whispers.
I get goosebumps all over my whole body.

"I love you too." I smirk and look into his deep brown eyes.
He lays his lips on mine and for a minute I forgot about the world around me.