Andy

It's Andy and I's one year anniversary and he has asked me to come over to his house. He didn't tell me what he wanted to do but he said that it was going to be a surprise. So I arrive at his house and he opens the door.

"Hey babe." He welcomes me and leads me to the back garden. "Why are we going to the back garden Andy? It's already dark outside?" I ask, confused.
"I told you it was going to be a surprise." He whispers and smirks.
Gently he pulls me after him.

Once we get to the back garden I see a blanket laying at a bench and next to it are some candles. It's incredibly beautiful.
"Oh my god Andy!" I gasp.
"Do you like it?" He asks.
"Do I like it? Your funny. I love it!" I say and kiss him.
Andy smiles into the kiss.

Then we sit down. Andy is behind me and I am sitting on his lap. My back against his chest. I can feel his breath on my neck. For a while we just sit there and look at the beautiful night sky. The stars are shining bright in the dark sky.
"Happy one year anniversary Vivianne." Andy whispers in my ear, after a while and he kisses my favourite place behind my ear. "This year was the best I've ever had. You are the best thing to ever happen to me. Your stormed into my life and changed it immediately. I love you so much. You are the most important person in my life and I never want to lose you." He whispers and breaths on my ear giving me goosebumps over my whole body.
"I love you too Andy. I love you so much." I answer and smile.
This time he lays his lips on mine.

That's how we continue for the rest of the night, whispering cute things into each other's ears and kissing.