Jack

I am at home, waiting for my boyfriend and have been for an hour now. Actually he should already be back but he isn't at home yet. I am very worried that something has happened because he isn't answering my calls either. Suddenly I hear the door open. Immediately I jump up. I see Sonny who's holding Jack in his arms so he doesn't fall. Jack looks pretty bad. His eyes are red and I can already smell the alcohol.

"He drunk a little to much." Sonny says and lays Jack on the couch.
"A little? He's not even able to walk alone." I shout angrily.
"Why are so loud?" Jack asks.
"Yeah, I don't know it just happened." Sonny says guiltily.
Then leaves me alone with Jack.
"Hey pretty lady, can I ask you something?" He laughs drunk.

"What Jack?" I ask a little annoyed. *Why did you drink so much?* I think.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks me and lays his hand on my leg.
"Ehm, Jack, yeah I do." I laugh. *Okay it's getting weird.* I think, amused.
Jack takes his hand back and looks down.
"Oh, okay." He says disappointed.
"Ehm Jack?" I laugh again.
"What?" He answers, sadly.
"You are so fucking drunk do you know that?" I laugh even more.

So I take his arms and bring him to bed. I take off his shirt.
"I thought you had a boyfriend?" Jack laughs.
I say nothing and continue. Suddenly he pulls me closer to him and kisses me.
"Your boyfriend doesn't need to know any of this." He whispers and kisses me again.

I stop him and just shake my head. I lay down next to him because I don't want to leave him alone in that condition.
"Good night, Jack." I say and kiss his temple.