Brooklyn

It was a quiet, chilled afternoon.

Brook and I was lying on the couch, in his room, watching Netflix and cuddling. Suddenly Brooklyn jumps up and runs out of his room. I sit up on the couch and put the laptop to one side.
"Brooklyn? What are you doing?" I shouted.
He didn't answer, so I wait a few minutes.
When Brook comes back he is holding some tinsel in his hand, leaving his door open.
"I have an amazing idea." He smirked.
"Oh no, every time you say this, something either breaks or burns." I say a little frightened.
"Oh, come on. That isn't true." He says, defending himself.
"Yes it is." Rye says, sarcastically, walking by Brooks room.
"Please Katie?" Brook begs with his huge puppy eyes.
He comes over, sitting down beside me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulls me closer towards him.
"Please?" He says again and kisses my face.
First my nose, then my cheek and finally my lips.
"I don't know Brook." I continue, teasing him.
"What about now?" Brook asks, kissing my neck.
"Maybe..." I mumble.
He leaves small love bites on my neck.
"Okay, okay, okay. What's your amazing idea?" I ask, pushing him away.
"Okay, so we are going to decorate the house for Christmas." He says.
"Okay, that doesn't sound that bad." I smile.
So the two of us start decorating the house. It was nice and funny watching Brook singing and dancing to the music playing through his speaker but after a while Brooklyn disappears for a few minutes. I didn't really take much notice of it. Then suddenly he appears behind me and he fires a confetti gun, over my head.
"Brook! Come on, I just washed my hair this morning. Now there's shit in it." I shout.
"You look amazing babe." He smirks and comes closer towards me.
He try's to kiss me but I push him away.
"Ehm nope. You don't deserve a kiss Brooklyn Wyatt." I say, very seriously.
"But it was a prank babe." Brook says.
I didn't answer and walked straight across the hall into the bathroom, to wash my hair. Brooklyn follows me.
"Please? I want to kiss you." He begs like a little kid.
I ignore him and went to close the door of the bathroom but Brook stops me.
"Babe, please don't be mad. You know I love you."
I try to hide my smile because I was never mad at him for long.
"Tell me more." I say.
"You are beautiful, I don't care what you wear. Even if it's confetti or tinsel." He continues.
I open the door and my lips find Brook's.
"Now we can take a shower together." He smirks.