Robbie

Rye and I are best friends and I visit him often. I also sleep over at his house sometimes and because I am there often, I see his brother, Robbie.

Today I am at the boys house again. In the kitchen I see Robbie. As soon as he sees me he comes over to hug me. By the way I have a little crush on him.

Actually quite a big one but I am scared to tell him, or anybody else because Rye is my best friend and it wouldn't be cool to date his brother, right? And also I don't think Robbie likes me like that.

That's also why I have been acting strange over the last few weeks. Rye asked me yesterday if I was okay, I just said that everything was fine.

It is 3pm now and Rye and I are in his room. Suddenly the door bell rings. I go down to see who it is. In the kitchen I see Robbie and Mikey. As soon as Robbie sees me he takes my hand and pulls me into another room.
"Florence, we need to talk. Now." He says very seriously. "I just need to tell you this. I can't live like this anymore." He adds and looks deep in my eyes. "Since the first time I saw you, I can't get you out of my head. I think about you all the time. I really like you. Not just as a friend but I don't think that you feel the same way." He begins, as soon as I hear that I wrap my arms around his neck, pull him closer and kiss him.

I enjoy the kiss because I've waited so long for it.
"You, does this mean, you like me too?" He asks surprised.
I nod and smile. Robbie smiles too.

"Wait, I have a surprise for you." He says and runs away.
I laugh a little confused. When he comes back, he's holding a cute little brown puppy in his arms.
"Aww." I cooed.
"Sonny and I bought him and we're thinking about keeping him." He explains. "And there's another thing I want to ask you." Robbie begins. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asks shyly.
I nod quickly and kiss him again. Robbie and I become a couple and I move into the boys house. Rye has nothing against our relationship, he just said, if Robbie hurt me, he will hurt him, even if he's Robbie's brother.

We keep Biscuit and it's incredibly cute how much Robbie cares about the puppy.