Brooklyn

It's an ordinary Friday afternoon. A few friends and I are at Starbucks, drinking something and just chilling. I nearly finished and just want to order a coffee to go, when a group of boys enter the Starbucks. They are pretty loud and some of the other customers look annoyed at them but it seems like the boys don't care about it.

So I go take my coffee to go and go to the door, when suddenly someone rushes into me and my coffee spills over my whole top.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." The boy who rushed into me apologises.
Before I can answer, one of my friends, named Alder, comes to me.
"What have you done to her?" He asks the boys, angrily.
"Alder, it was an accident." I try to calm him down.
"I'm truly sorry." The boy says.
I smile at him. Actually he's really cute. A few of his blonde curls hang over his face. He smiles back at me. Suddenly Alder grabs the boy by his shirt.
"Fuck off away from her."
"Alder." I shout, shocked.
Now some of the other boys come over to us.

Probably the friends of the boy.
"What's your problem?" A tall boy with brown hair says.
"Your little jerk of a friend, spilled coffee over my girlfriend." Alder says, angrily.
"Wow what? I'm definitely not your girlfriend." I say and push Alder away from the boy.
"But..." Alder starts but I interrupt him.
"No not but, I was never your girlfriend and I'm never going to be, let the boy go, he hasn't done anything." I say, angrily.

Alder looks shocked at me.
"But Viviette..." He starts again but I just shake my head.
Then Alder storms out of Starbucks. I turn around to the boy. I can see that he's trying to hide a smile.
"I'm so sorry for him. I don't know what was going on with him." I apologise.
"I think he was just a little overprotective because he likes you." The boy says. "I mean how couldn't he. You are such a pretty girl." He adds and smiles.
I blush and look at the ground.
"I'm so so sorry about your top." He apologises and rubs his neck.
"It's fine, it's just a top and the coffee wasn't that hot." I say.
"Are you sure your okay?" He asks.
I nod and smile.
"I'm Brooklyn by the way." He smiles.
"Viviette." I say.
Brooklyn and I talk for a bit and then say goodbye but before I leave, the two of us exchange numbers and it wasn't the last time we met each other.