Andy

"I'm back." I shout when I enter Andy's room.
I was shopping with some friends and I bought some new shirts that I wanted to show Andy.
"Hey babe, how was it?" He asks.
"Great, you wanna see what I bought?" I ask excited.
"Of course, show me." He smirks.
"But you have to turn around while I'm changing." I say very seriously.
"Of course." He rolls his eyes but in a loving way.
So he turns around and I change. I show him different tops and he says his opinion to it.

I show him the last top. It was a short crop top which shows my belly. Andy looks at me with big eyes and bites his lip.
"Please stop looking at me like that." I laugh.
"Sorry but damn you're so fucking hot." He gasps.
I blush and look at the ground.
"You really think that?" I ask, uncertain.
"Hell yes." Andy says, grabs my waist and pulls me closer.
"You don't know what your doing to me in these tight jeans with you in that crop top." He whispers in my ear.
"Andy!" I gasp when Andy starts leaving wet kisses on my neck.
He doesn't answer and starts kissing my collarbone. Suddenly my knees get a little weak and Andy notices.
"You liked that, didn't you?" He teases me.
"Shut up and kiss me." I say.
He smirks and does what he's told and kisses me passionately.

Now Andy's hand wanders from my waist to my butt. I groan into the kiss. He smirks and lifts me up so I can wrap my legs around his waist. I can feel that something is going on in his jeans and I smirk. Andy takes me over to his bed without breaking the kiss.

A few seconds later we were both naked.
"You won't be able to walk tomorrow Zoe." He groans.
I don't answer and enjoy what comes next.