Brooklyn

Brooklyn and I were laying in his bed, cuddling. We were talking about random stuff and suddenly we began to talk about how the two of us became a couple.
"Do you remember how excited you were when you came to our show and met us in VIP?" He laughs.
I nod and smile. I was excited as hell.
"You were so excited, you just collapsed." Brook whispers and pulls me tighter to him.
"Andy came over to me and helped me up." I say. "After that we started talking a lot and kept in touch after the show." I add.
"Yeah and then you and him became a couple." Brook says, quietly.
"You know that it was just because I like you and Andy liked Neve!" I say. Neve is my best friend.
"I liked you and thought you didn't like me and Andy liked Neve. So we decide to make you both kinda jealous or actually just to figure out if you like us too." I explain.
"That was such a stupid idea!" Brook laughs.
"But it worked!" I say and smile.
Now Brook and I are a couple just like Andy and Neve. They are literally the cutest couple ever. #Nandyisreal

"Yeah and now Andy your best friend." Brook says and kisses my cheek. "I know it sounds weird but I'm happy that you collapsed." He adds.
"Anytime!" I laugh.
"You know what I mean!" Brook says, fake offended but then laughs. "If you wouldn't of collapsed, we would be here today." He whispers and looks you in the eyes.
"I love you!" You whisper.
"I love you too, Clara!" Brooklyn says and kisses me.