Jack

I have been friends with the boys for a few months now, especially Jack and I have become really close. I like him a lot and it feels like he likes me too.

I know the boys very well and they know me very well as well but I never mentioned that today was my birthday. That's why I didn't expect anything special when I knocked on their door.

Jack opens the door and looks a little shocked when he sees me.
"Xiomara, what are you doing here?"
"You texted me yesterday, you said you wanted to hang out today." I answer confused.
"Yeah right but I'm really sorry but we're pretty busy with this cover. Sorry." He says and closes the door quickly.

I was a little sad but they couldn't know that it was my birthday today, so I'm not that mad at them but Jack was acting pretty strange. More than normal.

So I just get back in my car and start heading back home. Just as I got to the end of their road I got a message from Andy.
(A - Andy     X - Xiomara)
A - Xiomara. Please come back to the house. We really need your help with something xx
X - Okay. I'll be there in 5 xx

Although Jack just said they were busy, which is all confusing, I am now back at their house. I go to knock but the door is open.
"Guys? I'm here. Why is your door open?" I shout when I walk in but I don't get an answer. "Guys?" I ask again and walk into their kitchen/living room.
Everything is decorated and suddenly all the boys jump in front of me and shout 'Happy Birthday'. I smile and am really surprised. I didn't expect anything. Especially not after Jack acting weird earlier.

"Did you really think we could forget the birthday of our Princess?" Jack asks as soon as everyone had wished me a happy birthday.
"I never told you about my birthday, so yes." I say.
Jack comes closer to me, laying one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek.
"You are the most important person to me. I could never forget anything about you but you're right, you never mentioned it but I also have my contacts." He whispers in my ear.

I look at him with big eyes and smile. Suddenly Jack kisses me. First I am surprised but then I enjoy it.
"I love you Xiomara." He says when the kiss ends.
"I love you too Jack." I answer with a huge smile on my face.

When Jack kisses me again the other boys cheer. I celebrate my birthday with my wonderful friends and my amazing boyfriend. It was the best day of my life.