Andy

And and I have been dating for about a year now. He is pretty busy with the band and we don't see each other much or even text that much. Although I understand how busy he is and it isn't his fault, I feel sad and not loving our relationship anymore.

A few weeks ago I talked about my feelings with Andy on the phone but it seems like he didn't really care about it and just said he 'would try to change something' but nothing changed.
I feel more uncomfortable everyday and today I  have decided to break up with him. I don't care what happens now.
A - Andy     R - Riley

R - Andy, we need to talk! Can we meet? It's important! xx
A - Sorry, I'm not at home xx
R - So where r u? xx
A - Mexico 🇲🇽 xx
R - Mexico????? What the hell r u doing in Mexico? xx
A - Working with Harv. If it's so important just tell me now, I have 5 mins xx
R - Actually it's not a thing we can talk about in 5 mins xx
A - Just say it Riley xx
R - Seriously Andy xx
A - Riley! Just say it. I'm really busy and not in the mood for games!
R - Okay so u know what Andy? I thought I could talk to u about this in person but u don't care enough about our relationship to deserve it!
A - ?????
R - I feel like a piece of shit Andy. U don't even talk to me! U don't listen to me! U don't care about me and I'm sick of it! I can't do this anymore! It's over!

He read the message but didn't answer. I start crying and ask myself why he acted like that. I love him but can't deal with it anymore. So I just sit in my room and cry. I don't how late it is by the time I fall asleep.

When I wake up I look at my watch. It was already 2pm. Next to my watch is a picture of Andy and I. I start crying and it feels like I'll never stop.

Suddenly someone knocks on my room door. I don't answer and just keep crying. I hear someone enter the room and stand by my bed. As I look up, I see Andy.
"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in Mexico?" I ask, angrily.
"Riley, I'm so sorry for everything that's happened." He says.
"It's too late Andy! I can't do this anymore!" I whisper.
"Riley, no please! I know I've made mistakes. I know we didn't speak much in the past and that made me sad too. It hurt me more than anything not seeing or speaking to you everyday but I couldn't. I know it sounds stupid but it's the truth. I feel really bad for hurting you and it broke my heart when you broke up with me! I love you more than anything in the world and I would do anything to spend every second of the rest of my life with you! Can you forgive me for acting like an asshole?" He asks with tears in his eyes.
I look into his deep blue eyes and see the pain. I nod and kiss him.
"I love you babe!" He whispers, between the passionate kisses.
"I love you too Andy!" I answer and things start getting heated, fast.