Andy

"Andy!" I scream from the bathroom.
Immediately Andy storms into the bathroom.
"Octavia? Are you okay? What's wrong? What happened?" He panics.
"I...we are pregnant." I whisper and show him the pregnancy test and in this moment I realise what I said. Andy stares at me with wide eyes.

For a moment nobody says anything. Then he wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up, runs with me in his arms through our apartment.
"I'm going to be a Dad! Oh my god we are going to be parents! We are having a baby!" He shouts.
I've never seen him that excited and happy.

In the living room he lets me down and kisses me right on the lips.
"You make me the happiest man of earth Octavia." He smiles like an idiot.

It's the next day and today I want to tell the boys about it. I am pretty nervous that they won't be as happy as us but Andy tries to calm me down and promises me that everything is going to be fine.

We arrive at the boys house and we are sitting in the living room.
"We have to tell you something..." I start and carefully look at the boys.
"We are pregnant." Andy finishes the sentence for me.
At first nobody says anything but then Brooklyn jumps up.
"I'm going to be Uncle Brooklyn!" He shouts.
We all laugh and the boys congratulate the both of us and they are all super happy for us and they are super excited to be uncles.