Rye

I am friends with the boys and today I went to the studio with them and for a long while I have had a crush on Rye. Every time he's around I go crazy and just want to kiss him and be close to him but I'm sure he doesn't like me in that way too.

So I am just sitting on the couch watching the boys recording there parts and me and the rest of the boys mess around all the time and make jokes. Now it's Rye turn. I watch him standing there, singing. He has the voice of an angel and his lips...a million times I've imagined how they would taste.

Then the boys decide to finish for today. They already go to the car. Only Rye and I are still in the studio.

Suddenly our eyes meet. For a while we are just staring in each other's eyes. I feel the tension coming up between the two of us. I open my mouth to say something but then Rye suddenly takes a big step in my direction, lays his hands on my cheeks and presses his lips to mine. These wonderfully lips. I've waited for this for so long.

For a while we just stand there, in the middle of the studio, kissing normally but then it gets more passionate. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. Rye lays his hands on my back and presses me closer against him.
"I want you so bad!" He breaths heavily.
As an answer I just kiss again.

Suddenly somebody storms into the studio.
"Guys we're waiting for you...ohhhh!" He mumbles with red cheeks and hurries to go out again.
Rye and I laugh. He lets me down and look me in the eyes again.
"Let's continue at home, Story!" He says.
I smile and take his hand to go outside.