Andy

I just came back from my vacation and I just landed at the airport in London. I am on my way to get my luggage. I get my luggage and walk over to a bench. Suddenly someone crashes into me. Accidentally I drop my luggage. A guy with blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes stands in front of me and try's to up his luggage, which he dropped too.
"I'm so sorry." I say.
The boy stares at me and I stare at him for a few seconds.
"No, no, I have to say sorry. I didn't look where I was walking." The boy apologises.
"No it's alright." I smile. "I really have to go now." I add.
The boy just nods and I leave. Outside of the airport I call myself a taxi. The whole drive to my house I think about the boy. I just can't get him out of my head. As soon as I arrive at home I go to unpack my luggage. I open the case but these aren't my clothes. These are the boys clothes. Immediately I think of the boy at the airport. Oh shit. Mine and his luggage looks the same and as the two crashed into each other, we accidentally exchanged our luggage. Disappointed I sit down on my bed but then I remember that my address and phone number is in my luggage. So I just have to wait, that the boy calls me and that's what happened this morning. The boy calls me and tells me that he has my luggage. He asks me if I can meet him to give back each other's luggage. So the next day I meet him. The two of us go to a small cafe and we spend a couple of hours there, just talking and laughing. Andy, that's his name, and I become pretty good friends and decide meet again.